CHAPTER - 41

Target : 80 votes + 25 comments

It's been one and a half hours and Trishti hasn't arrived yet

It's been one and a half hours and Trishti hasn't arrived yet. All were worried. Abhimanyu was pacing around the hall and trying to call her and her driver continuously. But it was unreachable.
Sheela said,"aree why are you all getting so tense? She must be whoring around."
Everyone was shocked to hear this. Abhimanyu roared,"SHUT UP. DARE YOU SAY A WORD AGAINST HER. YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT MY WIFE HERE. KEEP THAT IN MIND." Everyone flinched at his voice and she immediately shut her mouth.
Harsh said,"beta you sure? She left the hospital?" Abhimanyu said,"yes dad. She herself called me and said that she got free and now just leaving for home. But till now she hasn't come. I even called her pa she said she left one and half hour ago." Just then his phone rang, he looked at his phone and saw her driver calling. He immediately picked,"hello kaka. Where are you? And trishti where is she?"
Driver said,"sa-sahab som-someone attacked us. And they took Trishti bitiya with them."
"What? Where are you now?"
"I'm at abc hospital."
"Ok. I'm coming."
"What happened Abhi?"
"Som-someone kidnapped Trishu. We have to go to the hospital. Driver is there."
Harsh said,"what? Then let's go."
Meera sat crying there with a thud. Siya was consoling her while crying. Ruhaan said,"I'll also come bhai."
"No ruhaan. You stay here. Someone needs to be here too." He nodded and Harsh with Abhi went to the hospital.

At the hospital

Abhimanyu went inside the ward where driver was sitting with a bandage on his head.
"Kaka. How did this happen? And where is Trishu?"
"Sahab. We were coming to mansion when car suddenly stopped. I went to see and saw that tire was punchured. So I was about to inform mam when someone hit my head with a rod. I fell on the road. He then broke the window of Mam's side and unlocked the gate that mam locked maybe seeing all this. He dragged her outside and he made unconscious and then he called someone saying,'work is done boss' and then I don't know what happened. Next I opened my eyes in the hospital."

They both were shocked hearing all this. Driver kaka cried and said,"sa-sahab mam, was screaming. She was screaming for help, for you sahab." Abhi got tears in his eyes hearing this. He cried when he came to know that she was screaming for him, for his help. Harsh said,"now you rest. We'll go." He nodded and they both came out of the room. Abhimanyu sat on the chair and cried. Harsh hugged him and said,"shh, beta. Nothing will happen to her. She is strong. She will come for you, for us. You have to be strong for her."
"Yes-yes. I'll be strong. I'll find her. She will come. Let's go dad." He nodded and they both went to mansion. Harsh was driving. He can't let him drive in this condition. Till then abhi called rudra and sahil and told them about everything. He even called commissioner for help.

At a unknown place

There was a girl tied on a chair sitting unconscious surrounded by 2 men.
One man : just look at her. God. She damn sexy.
2nd man : that's true but we can't have her otherwise boss will kill us.

Just then a girl and a boy entered the room.
The girl said,"aww. Look at how peacefully she is sleeping.
Boy : Unknown to her that her peace going to end soon.
The girl went towards her and held her chin tightly and said,
"I'll not leave you. Trishti. You snatched my abhi from me. Now I'll snatch everything from you."
Boy came forward and removed her hands and said,"stop it kaamini. You said you will not do anything to her."
Kaamini said,"oh shut up prakhar. Don't tell me what to do and what not. Okay."
Prakhar was about to say something when they heard a groan.
Trishti opened her eyes. And tried to move her hands but couldn't then she realised that she was tied.
"Look who we have here." Kaamini said.
Trishti was shocked to see them here.
"You? You both kidnapped me? Why?"
"Because I want Abhi."
"And I want you."
They both said.
Kaamini said,"now you can do whatever you want prakhar. I'm going to My Abhi. Bye." He bid bye and came towards Trishti and traced her face with his fingers.
"Well hello BHABHI."
Trishti shift her face backwards and said,"DON'T YOU DARE. Keep your hands in your check."
"You." saying so he slapped her. The slap was so hard that blood came out near her lips and her face turned sideways. She felt a stinging pain on her cheek and a whistle sound in her ears. He held her jaw tightly and said,"don't dare to raise your voice on me. But you know what, I like your this fiesty side. I want this feisty side of yours when I'll f*ck you. So save it. Now take rest you need energy right."
"Do you think, abhi will leave you. He will not. He will kill you when he came to know what you did to me."
"You're speaking too kuch. I think I had to start now only."
He came near her and started leaning towards her. She turned her face sideways. He held her jaw and made her face him. She was trying to keep her face away.
He said in anger,"Uhhh. You won't let me do my work right. Then rot here. Because no one is going to save you." He turned towards a guard and said,"don't give a single drop of water and grain till she is here." He gave her a last glance and left from there. A tear escaped from her eyes and she said,"abhi. Please come fast. I don't know till when I'll be able to handle it."