CHAPTER - 39

2K + VOTES AND 25K READS  SPECIAL 🥳🥳
THANK YOU SO MUCH TULIPS🌷❤️✨

As promised it's here 💗
Enjoy

Target : 70 votes + 10 comments

In the Rathore Mansion, everyone was gathered at the dining table for breakfast

In the Rathore Mansion, everyone was gathered at the dining table for breakfast. When the head of the family, Rajveer cleared his throats,gaining attention from everyone present there. He said,"Sheela is coming with kamini and prakhar." "I'm going to Rohan's place" ruhaan said. "I'm also going to Kajal's place" siya said. Abhimanyu said,"I and Ishti are going to live in our penthouse till then." During all this trishti was sitting confused while looking at everyone. Kalyani said in a no nonsense tone," no one is going anywhere. You all will be here only." Everyone whined at it. Trishti asked,"what happened? Why are you all behaving like this? And who is coming?" Meera said,"ohh. It's just that they hate them. And sheela didi is their bua sa and your bua sa in law." Trishti nodded at them. Rajveer said,"trishu beta. Sheela is quite orthodox. She may taunt you for some or the other things. Please don't take her words seriously, beta." Trishti smiled and said,"ji dadu." Siya said,"why that kaamini is coming?" "And that prakhar too." Meera said,"hey. You both should not say like this. They are our guest." Trishti said,"why are you saying like that?" Siya said,"you don't know bhabhi. That kaamini sticks to bhai too much. You know she is obsessed with him. But now that you're here. I don't think she will clung onto him" Trishti looked at Abhi who was eating his food silently. Trishti just nodded at her feeling a pang of jealousy and possessive.

After breakfast, the door bell rang indicating that they have arrived. A servant went to open the door while everyone came to the hall. There entered a woman in her 50s with a girl around Trishti's age and a boy around Abhimanyu's age. Meera said,"radhe krishna didi." She just nodded. She moved towards Harsh and hugged him. She said,"how are you bhaiya?" Harsh said,"I'm fine didi. How are you?" She replied with fine and then met her parents. Meera then said,"didi. She is Trishti. Abhi's wife." Abhimanyu and Trishti touched her feet. While she blessed them. She looked towards Trishti and said,"bhabhi. You could have found someone better. Look what she is wearing. That's not how Rathore's women dress up." Meera said,"Didi we do not mind her wearing these clothes and moreover her comfort matters the most." She said,"but then too. You shouldn't give you daughter in law much freedom." Harsh said,"who said she is our daughter in law. She is our daughter." Trishti smiled at both of them. Meera said,"trishu, she is Kaamini and he is prakhar." She nodded and gave them a smile. Prakhar looked at her from head to toe with lust filled gaze. Trishti sensing his gaze moved uncomfortably towards abhi. Abhimanyu glared at him for seeing his wife in that way and making her comfortable. He ignoring his glare came forward and said while forwarding his hand to Trishti,"hello. Bhabhi." Trishti joined her hands and said and gave him a smile,"namaste." Prakhar took his hand back.

Just then a irritating yet loud voice came,"Abhi.." and clung onto abhi. Trishti looked at Abhimanyu as he also looked at her. Kaamini said while pouting looking like a pig yet trying to look cute,"ohh abhi. I missed you so much. I just went for some time and you got married. That's not fair." "Hein. In the process of being cute she is looking like a pig "trishti muttered under her breath. But ruhaan and siya heard her and stiffled their laugh. Abhimanyu pushed her and turned towards Trishti and said with affection,"kaamini, meet Ishti, meri biwi." Trishti blushed at him while someone was fuming in jealousy. Trishti said with a fake smile,"hii kamini-uhh I mean Kaamini." Everyone present in the room except the three stifed back their laugh.