Chapter 1

Wesley Evers, James Murray, Tim Bradford, John Nolan, Jackson West and Aaron Thorsen were the main players for the Los Angeles Lakers. Wade Grey and Luna Grey were their coaches, while Zoe Anderson was the manager of the team. The Lakers previous season was full of strong play, they unfortunately fell short of winning the Grand Final. John was their captain for the team but decided for this following season that they wouldn't have a captain for the team. Tim and Wesley were the best players in the league. All the guys had partners except for Tim, Jackson and Aaron.

Angela Lopez, Nyla Harper and Bailey Nune were best friends that were married to Wesley, James and John. The couples have been trying to set the other guys up but never have any luck. Angela also became best friends with Tim, they would all hang out after practice and the game. Angela and Nyla were cops, and Bailey was a firefighter but their schedules were organised so they could be with their husbands.

It was the beginning of the new basketball season.

Lucy Chen was an incredible actress but due to some drama she became a disgraced actress, not being able to book any gigs. And the rumours aren't even true, but the media always twists stories. Tamara Collins her best friend and manager tried to get her as many jobs as possible but it was hard, she could see the pain on her friends face with each rejection she received.

Lucy: "I think I'm going to either have a break from acting or I'm going to quit."

Tamara: "I know it's hard. I'm so sorry about all this."

Lucy: "It's not your fault. I'm going to go take my mind off things."

Tamara: "What are you planning? And can I come?"

Lucy: "Why don't we got watch the Lakers tonight. They're up against the Philadelphia 76ers. I love watching the basketball league." Tamara agreed.

Lucy: "Okay, time to blend in." Lucy changed and worn clothes that didn't make it obvious who she was. They head to the game. The players and their families enter on the court, Angela looks up and notices a face that she recognised. As Angela and Nyla sit down.

Angela: "Hey, I think I saw an actress."

Nyla: "Who do you think you sure?"

Angela: "I think it might be the actress Lucy Chen."

Nyla: "Yeah, maybe." They're go to talking about the guys. Then it was time for the game to start.

At the end of the game, the Lakers won. 120 - 100. Lucy enjoyed the game and then headed home to avoid anyone recognising who she was. At home Lucy just relaxed and the got up to see Tamara.

All the guys and their families were celebrating the win. Smitty there benchwarmer was a bit confused with the concepts on playing basketball, hence why he was allocated the permeant bench warmer. They celebrate.

Lucy and Tamara talks when Lucy brings up.

Lucy: "I think I'm going to quit acting. I haven't had a job in months, so I think it's a sign from the universe telling me it's time to move on."

Tamara: "Ok, if you're sure. I'm sorry it had to end this why. Let's do a social media post." They make the video.

Video: 

Lucy: "Hey everyone, it's with deep saddens that I post this video. Unfortunately, I am quitting acting and the industry. I'm not going to go into details, but all my fans I'm sorry. I wish this was different but I'm sorry. Goodbye." 

They post the video. The comments that are received are both positive and negative. Some people call Lucy a 'wash out', 'terrible' and 'ugly' just to mention a few. Lots of haters were glad to see her quit and saying that it was her time to leave. Lucy was heartbroken but she had no choice to. She honestly didn't know what was next, but no one knew that she could sing then she knew that the music industry would be just like the acting world.