Chapter 5

Everyone headed home and went to bed.

The morning came and it was time for training. This time Lucy and Tim walked into the stadium holding each others hand.

Wade: "Okay guys, this next game is our first away game. Everything is organised for the trip there for our game against the New York Knicks."

Luna: "Make sure you bring everything." Tim picked Lucy up.

Tim: "Other than clothes, I already have everything I need." Lucy giggles.

Angela: "Your so funny ... not." Tim puts Lucy down again.

Wade: "Okay, let's train." They start training.

Aaron: "So Tim, you trying to impress Lucy?" Of course the girls could hear everything that happened as they were close to the court.

Lucy: "Shut up Aaron. Get back to training and leave my man alone." Tim smiles and Aaron goes back to training. Lucy gets a call and walks away out of ears reach.

Lucy: "Hey Tam, what's up?"

Tamara: "Hey, I received a call on a movie production and they were offering you an audition."

Lucy: "You can tell them thanks but I'm not interested, I'm happy with my life and I don't regret quitting acting. Also I have a boyfriend."

Tamara: "What? Who?"

Lucy: "Tim Bradford."

Tamara: "Ayy, I'm happy for you. I'll let the production team your not interested, as long as your happy."

They hang up and Lucy heads back.

Tim: "Baby are you okay?"

Lucy: "Yeah, I was just offered an audition and said no."

Angela: "What? Why?"

Lucy: "I don't regret my decision to quit acting. I'm happy with my life now and of course I have the best boyfriend I could ask for. Also I'm not really motivated to act."

Tim: "Are you sure baby?"

Lucy: "100%, I'm happy with you by my side." She pulls him in for a kiss.

Tim: "Okay, Grey wants us to pair up to practice some passing drills."

Lucy: "Okay." They all pair up and ran through the drills.

Once training was over, they all hang out together and ate dinner. Lucy was sitting on Tim's lap the whole time, because of everything that happened with Chris, she was a bit nervous and Tim could easily calm her down.

They spent the time talking about the game coming up and their plans for the upcoming break in the season. They called it an early night, they all fell asleep pretty quickly.

The following day, they all woke up a bit later than normal. The guys were mentally preparing for the game, Tim always does a workout before the game.

Tim: "Baby?"

Lucy: "Mhm."

Tim: "Would you like to join me on my workout?"

Lucy: "Okay." They both start doing the workout, Lucy was loving what her new reality was like. During the workout.

Lucy: "Babe, are you mad that I'm not working at all or bringing an income in?" Tim stops and walks closer to Lucy.

Tim: "Baby, I'm not mad. I just want you to be comfortable and if that's not working it's fine, really." They kiss and finish the workout. They both went for a shower and have a little extra fun before getting ready for the game.