Chapter 4

They arrive at the stadium.

Tim: "I was wondering something."

Lucy: "Yeah what is it?"

Tim: "I want to dedicate any points I score today to you. Like I'm not going to hog the ball the how time just when I get the chance to score."

Lucy: "I love it. A kiss per every point. I'm honoured that you want to dedicate your scores to me."

Tim: "You have helped me so much in training, pushing me to be better." They kiss and head in. Lucy says goodbye and meets Bailey to walk to the seats. The girls didn't mind taking it in turns to walk with Lucy to their seats before the team came out.

The Lakers came out, Tim and Lucy made eye contact with each other. Tim warmed up with the team. All the girls were focused on the game, the Bulls always seemed to pose a bit of a challenge. The team notice that Tim had a spark, a motivation that he seemed to be playing the best he has been in a long time. To be fair on his team, Tim would pass the ball around to the others creating opportunities for them to take shots for the points.

It was the end of the game, the final score was 99 - 98. The Lakers just barely won, everyone in the arena cheered. Tim managed to score 4 3-point goals and 6 2 point goals. The guys were in the lockers and the girls came down to join them.

Nyla: "Congrats guys, you all played so well."

Luna: "Congratulations guys excellent work. Tim, that was amazing play and we usually do struggle with the Bulls."

Wade: "That is your new personal best."

Tim: "Thanks everyone." They all went out to celebrate the win as well as Tim's new personal record. That night Lucy was busy giving Tim a total of 10 kisses for his goals and then a few more.

A few weeks have past and everything is going well. The Lakers have won the last few games. It was the teams day off, Lucy and Tim were hanging out when Tim said he needed to go to the bathroom.

He has been struggling a bit, he wants to take things slow with Lucy but she turns him on all the time with he smallest actions. He didn't want to pressure her into anything so he locked the bathroom and was stroking his cock.

Lucy was in the living room and could feel the heat pulling between her legs. She quickly moves to the guest room in his house. She locked the door and pulled out a little box setting it on the bed next to her. She got completely naked and laid on the bed, she started playing with herself then turned to the box to pull out a vibrator. 

They both are masturbating, when Tim releases and catches his breath. Lucy has struggled with realising so it took her a little longer. She is moaning and releases, then Tim could hear a noise. He calls out.

Tim: "Baby, you okay?" 

Lucy (out of breath): "Yeah."

Tim: "I heard moaning."

Lucy: "Oh." She gets dress and unlocks the door.

Tim: "What were you doing?"

Lucy (whispering): "I was masturbating."

Tim: "Oh babe, you could have come to me."

Lucy: "What were you doing?"

Tim: "I was doing the same. I'm sorry."

Lucy: "How long?"

Tim: "A few weeks, you?"

Lucy: "Same, a few weeks." They both apologised to each other, they were scared of pressuring the other into it.