Part 12

-Johnny "Soap" Mactavish-

We went to main Rorke's base, in San Diego, Price and Elias located Maria and Rorke here. Gaz, Logan, Kick and me went to one room and Ghost, David and Keegan went to the other.
"They are not here" Logan said.
"I found her!" Keegan said and we went in the room where are Ghost, Keegan and David.
"Bloody hell..she is.." i started.
"Beaten up almost to death, yes.." Ghost said.
"Rorke did that for sure" Keegan said.
"I will kill that bastard for hurting my sister" David said. I took Maria in my arms and we went back to the helicopter and went back to the  Ghosts base.

-

A couple of days have passed since the rescue of Maria. I was with her the whole time she was recovering. 
"Thanks, Johnny" Maria said with smile.
"No problem, princess" i said with small smile on my face.
"When i-" Maria started.
"When we defeat Rorke" i said firmly.
"But-" Maria started.
"You will stay here at the base with Captain Price and your father" i said.
"Goddammit!" Maria said, pissed off.
"Lagnuage, miss" i said with teased smirk.
"Cheeky bastard" Maria said and giggled softly.
"Honestly we missed you in our team" i said, titled my head in the left.
"I'm now Ghost" Maria said.
"I'm only Ghost here" Ghost said and Maria and i started to laugh hard, Ghost laughed too, even that was cold laugh.
"Sorry, mate. I promise i won't steal your name" Maria said, still laughing.
"Better for ya" Ghost said shook his head. I looked at Maria. I moved her hair away from her face and tucked it behind her ear. She looked me directly in my eyes, i looked at her lips, then eyes, dammit i wanna kiss her..since she was in Task Force 141..i wanted to kiss her, bring her in my bed..to have kids with this wonderful woman..damn i never had a chance to say it to her..