Part 19

-Logan Walker-

I woke up, i didn't heard anything, that's wierd, it's 10 am and always every morning i heard Merrick's voice from the kitchen, but now..there is no way that everyone still sleeping, let's see what's going on.
I dressed up in my black shirt, jeans and went downstairs, everyone jumps

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LOGAN!" they all said and i jump backwards.
"Guys-" i started.
"My dear younger brother is getting older!" Hesh said and hugged me, i hugged back.
"And i am his favorite sibling" Maria joked and hugged me, i laughed and hugged her back.
"Thanks guys" i said.
"This is only the begining" Keegan said.
For whole day, everything was calm.
As night come quick, Maria, Keegan, Hesh, Merrick and Kick and me, of course, star of this night, went to our favorite bar and get drunk, only Maria took only two drinks, if you want to make her drunk, you need to give her around twenty drinks. She is the most heavy person when it comes to drinks
and getting drunk.
As i drink my God knows number of drink, i saw a girl. She has blonde hair, olive green eyes, beautiful purple shirt and black jeans, she vibing with her friends, my heart skips its beats, i cannot take off my eyes from her, yes, she is hot, but she is more beautiful. Her smile heals wounds on my heart. Did i fell in love? Don't know, i never fell in love in my twenty-six years, is it normal? Never gets a first kiss? First sex? I don't care, that's normal for me. I never find myself ready for that. Kick came to me.
"Hey budd." Kick said.
"Hey.." i said, while i still looked at blonde girl.
"She is pretty" Kick said, smirked.
"Yeah.."
"Talk to her"
"Kick-"
"Listen to me, mate, she will loves you"
"Alright, i will try" i said with smile.