Part 21 [ The End ]

[Maria]

After few months Rorke attacked us again, but this time, we really killed him.
This time all of us are survived. This is for dad, for all Ghosts who gets killed by Rorke, we are finally finished him, after more than ten years..it's sound too much and it is, but Rorke were the hardest one. We are alive and Rorke is finally dead. Important things now..how Keegan and i can tell to Logan and David that i am pregnant with Keegan and that that Keegan proposed to me? It can end with two end. First : they will be happy, i mean they sister is pregnant plus she will be real woman soon..and second..they can be mad..but they won't right? So Keegan and i invite Logan and David on dinner.
"Everything good?" Logan asked.
"Keegan and i..need to tell you something" i said, taking Keegan's hand.
"Yeah?" Hesh looked at us.
"I lied, i love someone and that someone is Keegan" i said.
"Ha! Our pretty sister finally find someone!" Logan said.
"Also we waiting baby" Logan gasped.
"You are pregnant too!?" Hesh asked, surprised.
"No, i am pregnant, of course she is pregnant" Keegan said and we all laughed.
"Also..Keegan and i..soon we will be husband and wife" i said and smiled.
"I think i will get heartattack" Logan said.
"This is dream, right?" Hesh asked.
"Nope, my dear brother, this is not a dream" i said, Hesh stood up, came to me and hugged me tightly.
"Thank you little one" i hugged him back and smiled.