Part 16

-Keegan Russ-

I watched Maria, how she drinking. laughing and finally, she looked at me.
After we went back to the base, I approached her.
"Maria" i said.
"Yes, Keegan?" she asked.
"Come with me" i didn't wait for her answer, i grabbed her wrist and dragged her to my room and closed the door behind us and locked it.
"Keegan-" she started. I started to undress myself.
"I am done with this game, let's try something new, yes?" i said with smirk on my face, took off my mask. Leaving myself only in underwear. She looked at me and blushed. That fucking red blush on her face..i love it. I crave it to make her blush. Now, that is happend now, my dream are became true now.
I pulled her and kissed her with hungry kiss, she kissed me back, i helped her to get undressed. She stand in front of me. Only in her bra and underwear. She is fucking beautiful. I didn't stop myself. I kissed her neck and bite it, leaving red mark on her neck. I kissed her body. I took off her bra and pushed her on the bed. I sucked her nipple and with my other hand i played with another. She stroked my hair and moan softly. Fucking beautiful melody for my ears.
I did the same with her another nipple. I kissed her stomach and with my teeth i took off her underwear, i took my underwear too. I slowly put my cock in her pussy.
"I will start slow, when you want me change it, just say, okay babygirl?" i asked her and she nodded.
"Good girl" i said and started to move slowly. I looked at her, she nodded, as giving me premission to start moving faster. I moving inside her faster and deeper. The room was filled with our exhalations, i always dreamed about this moment and now, it is not fucking dream. This is reality with woman i love, even i won't ever admit it. I am always was against love, i always see it as wasting time. But now..Maria is woman of my dream, i don't want to lose her..to someone else have her..she is mine, no matter what.
As i moving, she was louder, i kissed her, as i came inside of her.
"What do you think, babygirl, should we repeat this another day?" i asked her, with smile.
"Well, yes" she smiled.