Part 13

-Keegan Russ-

I saw Maria, Ghost and Soap are laughing. I felt jealousy when Soap put her hair behind her ear. Why the fuck i feel this way? They're knew each other.
She was..soldier in their team..i don't need to be jealous..They are just friend..and Maria and me..we are..we are teammates. Nothing more, nothing less. But i feel jealous when i see how Maria and Soap looked at each other..Fuck this Keegan.
"Hey Keegan" Gaz said and i looked at him.
"Hey" i said coldly.
"What's up?" Gaz asked.
"Nothing" i said coldly and looked again at Maria and Soap.
"You good?" Gaz asked.
"Like always"
"You seem..jealous-"
"I AM NOT FUCKING JEALOUS!" i shout and calmed myself in the same second.
"I wanna say..i don't have any reason for that" i said calmly.
"If you say so.." Gaz said and i saw he doesn't trust me with that and i just sighed.
"Do you believe in love?" Gaz asked.
"No" i answered without thinking about it. I didn't believe, until Maria gets captured by Rorke..somehow i fell for her or that is what my stupid heart wants it..
"What about you?" i asked him.
"Well..yes" Gaz said.
"Seriously? Your job is too dangerous and you have someone?" i asked, annoyed.
"Your opinion is for dark world. World is not that dark, Keegan, even terrorists could fine a girlfriend or a boyfriend" Gaz said.
"Whatever" i said.
"Stubborn" Gaz said.