Part 17

-Maria Walker-

I woke up, my head hurts so bad..i knew i shouldn't drink that much. I looked at other side of the bed, Keegan- wait a minute..I looked around. Dammit..this is not my room..i looked under blanket. We are naked- wait we had sex? Fuck- this is not good- As fast as i can, i stood up and get dressed.
"Princess?" i heard Keegan's deep voice, that.fucking.deep.voice..always wake up butterflies in my stomach. Okay Maria, act normal, act fucking normal.
I turned around.
"Yes?" i asked, even he gets up, totally naked. Damn..he is kinda hot, his toned skin, six pack of his abs..i never saw him shirtless, but here i am, standing in front of Keegan, with only my bra and red shirt and Keegan is fully naked and he looks like..he doesn't care if he is naked in front of me..but- okay Maria, normal.
"Where are you going?" Keegan asked, came closer to me, i tried to look at his eyes..but his cock catching my attention..no Maria! Look his eyes, not his fucking dick, his fucking brown eyes Maria!
"Well..i just..um..i get hungry so-" i started.
"I can make you something and bring it to you, you know, breakfast in the bed" Keegan said with smile.
He..he can smile?! Fuck- he is even more handsome with that smile.
"I-i don't think it's good idea-" i said.
"Why not?" Keegan asked.
"Well-" i started, but we heard knocking.
"Hey Keegan? You up?" Hesh asked.
"Shit-" i  muttered.
"Fast, go to the closet, i will handle this" Keegan said and i did what he said.
"Yes i am! Wait a momen-" Keegan started, but Hesh just entered in, after he saw Keegan naked, he just closed the door behind him.
"You slept naked?" Hesh asked.
"Mhm" Keegan said.
"You never-" Hesh started.
"It was hot, so i get undressed" Keegan defeat himself.
"Anyway, you maybe know where is Maria?" Hesh asked.
"Maybe in bathroom, why?" Keegan asked.
"I didn't find her, but i want to talk with her" Hesh said.
"Okay, i will tell her to find you" Keegan said.
"Thanks mate" Hesh said and left.