Part 15

-Maria Walker-

After few months we killed Rorke. But also..dad gets killed too..Rorke killed him, before Merrick and i get here, so after i saw dad's dead body on the ground, i killed Rorke. Now after three months of dad's death, someone need to be on his place, David, Logan or me. We don't want to replace him, so i went to Merrick to ask him to do that.
"Hey" i said after came closer.
"Hey kid, how are ya?" Merrick asked, putting his hand on my right shoulder.
"I'm still holding..i wanted to ask you something" i said, looked into his eyes.
"Yes?"
"Can you take dad's place?"
"Maria.."
"Please, Merrick..we can't do that..dad was your friend, please.."
"Alright, for now, i will be on his place, until someone of three of you don't be ready for taking that place" i smiled and hugged him tightly.
"Thanks!"
"No problem, princess" Merrick said rubbed my back.

-

We all went to the bar to get ourself drink after mission we always do that. Keegan never wanted to come with us, this time, he agreed and we went to the our favorite bar in the town. We sat down, ordered our drinks and started to drink and talking. Keegan and Logan are quiet guys, now, they are drank and louder than us. I'm happy because of that. I saw Keegan looked at me, but i didn't know why.