Part 20

[Keegan]

Logan talked to that girl. Her name is Jill.
For whole time, i looked at Maria, i love her, but i don't want to hurt her. Many girls who been with me, ended hurted by me..Maria is great woman now, she deserves better, me? I don't know..i never knew how to treat women too good, even in sex, but i guess i need to learn about it? Maybe because of Maria? Dunno honestly..
I took a deep breathe and walked to Maria and grabbed her by her hips and moved her closer to my body.
"Keegan.." she said softly, placed her soft hands on my shoulders, i swear this girl will be death of me..she is just perfect, no-one knows about our..thing..but if i kiss her now..they will know..should i risk that much? Maybe Hesh kill me in my sleep because of it, but cmon, life is one,so let's do it.
I came closer and kissed her soft lips.
She was confused, but she kissed me back. "What in the-" i heard Merrick said, but i didn't care, only what i care for in this moment of my special is me, kissing Maria's soft lips and she enjoyed that, even Hesh would kill us both..but hey, in your life you sometimes need to risk something, also i know Hesh won't mind this, i heard Merrick's and hesh's convo where Hesh said he want Maria find someone for herself..well..maybe she is? We will see that very soon.