C h a p t e r 6

Caden's POV

I entered the cafeteria and I was greeted by students flooding the area. I noticed my group of crazy friends seating at the back of the cafeteria, from all the loudness. I wondered how Claire would react to seeing me. We pretty much had fun yesterday but my night was ruined when I was dared to make out with her. It was awkward and weird cause Claire has been my friend for three years and by the time we started on getting to know each other people would assume that she was my girlfriend. I mean she's cute but she's not my type, she's too loud and annoying. Either way I value her as my little sister.

I neared the table but saw and extra person seating with them. Her back was facing me, she had shoulder length brown wavy hair. I hope it's not Sydney.

"So you guys are eating without me?" I said to my friends, but looked at the intruder in our table. I expect to see those annoying violet eyes that belong to Sydney but instead steel silver eyes instantly met mine. Her eyes were bright, soft and beautiful. She has a beautiful feminine face with nice arched eyebrows, small nose, plump lips, and those dark freckles that I obsessingly love.

Her body tensed and it reminded me that I was supposed to hate this girl. I wonder what she's doing here. I thought I told her to not get in my way.

"I'm guessing you ditched detention for us or for your girlfriend" London said, distracting my thoughts.

I smirked "Detention is much more fun than you dumb fucks" I paused to look at London "care to remind me who's my girlfriend" I didn't wait for him to answer as I took a seat next to him and across Luna.

"Isn't Sydney your girl?" Tasha asked eyeing me with a raised eyebrow

"What? No" I mentally made a note to remind her annoying face to stop telling the whole school that I'm her boyfriend "she's just my fuck buddy"

"Eww man, some of us are eating" London said scrunching her nose

"So where were you, I bet detention ended 5 minutes ago?" Tasha asked

"I had to take a blunt before coming here" I said, my eyes wandered to Luna "so what do we owe you so much that you had to sit with us today Looney?" She bit her lips and looked elsewhere from my eyes.

"You guys already know each other?" CJ asked furrowing her eyebrows, looking from me to Luna and back at me.

"You guys are friends with her?" I questioned ignoring her question. I averted my eyes to both Tasha and London.

Just like that scum slut, Jada King. The innocent looking girl I once dated in my sophomore year. I had fallen into her trap. She didn't love me she only wanted fame and my money. I loved her so much but I was love blinded. I didn't care if she was poor or what. I loved her for who she was. I have hated poor people ever since. They can do anything for money. She slept with my ex friends, Mason Wayne and from there and then he became my enemy. I was heart broken I never believed in love ever again. I believe in 'no strings attached' relationships.

I know Luna is not poor in fact she can afford most of the things but still she can't sit with us.

"Caden we just met her and I think she's a cool kid" Natasha said shrugging her shoulders. She seems not affected by this. I looked at London.

"I agree with Tasha, plus she's my freckles twin" he nodded, noting what Natasha said.

Bullshit!

I was shocked at their responses. They know I got a reputation to contain, and I can't be able to contain it if my closest friends are friends with someone like Luna Aurora Valente.