Rohirat 😅 II

Just like that 5 months went and they all get little close with each other they all called ishan and shubman is Sammy and vami crime partner.. They 4 are complete packet of trouble maker's.. Jass and hardik now dating and herry is jass little puppy and virat and ishan always teasing him for that.. They 8 are now close and if way say about Rohit fiance savitri just like shubman vami and Sammy said.. In week they exposed her with proof and Rohit saw her wants hell look like.. And as shubman promise he visit her death body and no ones know where she is now after all his ex fiance is mafia king..

Right now 6 of them staring at virat who is sitting in front them on the couch in Rohit house

Ishan : we come to attend someone Mayyat (corpse)..

Jass : Can you please just one time stop with your Sassyness..??

Ishan : I don't have any chillar money for your advice Jass Bhaiya.. So you can keep yourself.. Okk

Jass : Can I just kill you..??

Ishan : Go ahead

Jass : Leve it.. You are to cute to kill by me..

Shubman : Can we focus on why we gather here..??

Ishan : If jass Bhaiya give us that pleasure ☺.. Than sure

Jass : You Assh....

Herry : Bae just relax.. You know him.. Right.. Relax.. *kiss his check*

Virat : *in mocking tone* Yaa.. And he is your favorite little brother also..

Jass : Now you can speck .. I thought you lost your voice Virat Bhabhiji *teasing tone*

Virat : *Face red and embrace * I'm not your Bhabhiji Or anything..

Ishan : Of course.. That's why you kick the shot out of that boy who is drooling over Rohit Bhaiya in the mall right without there knowing..

Shubman : But our little 2 detective find you..

Herry : And you just confess your love to Rohit Bhaiya every night on your dreams right..

Vami and Sammy just looking at all them and trying to figure what they all are taking..

Sammy : Waht are you all taking about..??

Vami : And why papa sitting in front us like Pop's Investigate those uncle in basement..??

Jass : They are different and when you went in basement.. You both didn't allowed to go there naa..

Vami and Sammy point at each other and say in sign it's her idea..

Shubman : Does your Dad know about that..??

Vami and Sammy shook there heads..

Jass : Shubhu how about we tell him.. This time what punishment they will get..

Shubman and jass pose in thinking position and Sammy and vami look at each other in fear and just run and hug both of them and look at them with puppy eyes.. And said in cute innocent voice.. Please don't tell pop's about that..

Shubman : You both blackmail us so much.. Now it's our trun to do that... Right jass Bhaiya..

Sammy : Okk.. We will also tell Daddy that shubhu chachu you broke his favorite cricket bet.. That Dadu bought for him..