Rohirat 😅 III

In morning virat wake up and saw Father daughter duo still sleeping.. Vami and sammy hiding in Rohit chest just like Kangaroo family.. Cute

Virat get up and do his daily routine.. Ishan, virat and hardik is always visit Their house so they have their some clothes here as well..Then he go to kitchen to make breakfast because their cook went on leave for 2 week so he decide to make Breakfast for everyone..

Virat was making Breakfast for everyone in kitchen and he open fridge door to get something and close it but ishan and Hardik scream him shouting..

Ishan/Hardik : Bahhhhhwwww

Virat : Aaaaaaahhhhhhh.. You fucking idiot rascals without brains Zombies piss of shits Gadhe

Shubman : Vi Bhaiya i know they both are all of the things you say but you say not to course in front of child remember..

Ishan : Someday you will kill us with your words..

Virat : And you both kill me with heart attack...

Jass : I already warna you both don't.. But know your both day didn't start without listing virat beautiful words right..

Virat : And shubhu where is child..??

Vami : Here

Vami say from behind Virat and virat almost Scream again putting his hand on his chest..And they all just trying to stop their laugh..

Vami : My papa is scary cat

Virat : Whatt..??

They all just burst into laugh looking virat face..

Virat : I fucking hate your Daddy..

Vami : Pop's papa not Daddy.. Sammy called pop's Daddy..

Virat : Okk.. My mom I get it..

Vami : But I am not your mom.. I am your Soon to be daughter..

Virat : I am rethinking my decision..

Vami : Sorry papa you already trap on this now you can't go back.. Sorry

Vami say patting virat shoulder and virat just look at him ..

Ishan : Wow.. Vami eat his Da.. No pop's dialogue or I say line..

Herry : You impressed me Girl..

Vami : Sorry.. But you both are not my type.. My standard is high

Vami just flip his hair and leave from their with his sassy walk and ishan and Hardik look at her direction is disbelief.. They both just got reject without Purposing with 5 year's old girl .. Jass, virat and shubman laugh their heart out..

Shubman : They learn from their Dad buddy.. You both can't impressed them..

Jass : Yaa.. They are Devil daughters.. No one can impressed them..

Shubman : Yaa.. You both have to reborn aa Rohit Bhaiya or virat Bhaiya..

Virat : I am glad.. I impressed them..okk now I'm done making Breakfast.. Let's eat..shubhu go called vami, sammy and panda for Breakfast..

Jass : Wait.. We are going to talk in morning.. It's morning now

Shubman : what is there to talk about.. It's not simple that they both are dating now..