jealousy is the key of confession.. 😆

Request are closed...

Request version 😇🤗 :

So here is a Tilak varma and Dewald Brevis shots ..requested by @The_Blood_Worm..

Top: tilak verma
Bottom: Dewald Brevis
Smut: Yesss

Plot: like anything which involves them having a crush on eachother and already behaving like a couple so everyone thinks they already are a couple (can u involve a lot of teasing and other ships) and then an actual jealous confession...

___________________________________________

In a very good morning...Mumbai Indians team is now in mumbai..their home for their upcoming match against Gujarat Titans..

MI and GT both team doing their Breakfast together..

Rohit and virat was sitting beside each other and feeding each other while flirting...

M.shami : I come here in this early morning to do my breakfast not to see all of your's lovey dovey drama..

Herry : Me too.. And why Virat Bhaiya is also here..??

Virat : Herry your boyfriend didn't come to meet you it's not my fault.. Okk..

Herry : He is such a idiot, arrogant, donkey, Dog, heartless, Bewakoof, ullu ka patha, monkey, brainless K.L.Rahul..

Rahul :*smile and sweet voice but scary* Yes.. Baby.. I didn't know you miss me so much that you give me soooo many nicknames..

Hardik soul just left his body listening his boyfriend voice... And trun his face and saw ishan his lovely mischief little brother sitting on his boyfriend lap holding a phone towards him.. Showing his boyfriend on video call... And shubman just trying so hard to control his laugh...

Rohit : That's called karma Herry..

Herry : * Nervous laugh* Babe listen I was not taking about you..

Rahul : Yaa.. So how many K.L.Rahul you know..??

Herry : It's all Vi and Ro Bhai fault..

Rohit : How..??

Virat : We are not the one who called Rahuliya..

Rahul : Huhh.. My name is Rahul and you Mr.Hardik pandya.. We have our Next Match remember.. Come I will wait for you with a sweet surprise...

Herry : No please.. Babe.. You are very bad at surprise.. You know what ishu.. Last time he take me in island .. There you can't find any human's and animals and birds.. For fucking 15 day's..

Shami : Best of luck Herry.. If you survive your punishment.. Than see you in the next match..

Shubman : Looking Rahul Bhaiya face he definitely not going to walk for months...

Shami : Hey.. K.l don't be hard on him.. We have to play our other matches as well.. He is our captain....

Rahul : Who is in the fault..??

Mi and Gt team : Herry

Rahul : Than it's his punishment.. And besides that I am bad at surprise naa.. This time you come Baby I am going to introduce you with my girlfriend..