Rahurdik : Not so dumber duo.. 🥴

Hardik went to find Rahul and find him in Virat and Rohit room and he knocked but Rahul was piss off so he didn't open the room door or not let his other teammates open the door..

Hardik knock on door for sometimes and after sometimes they didn't heard a knock so they thought he went away..

Rahul : see you all.. You all are telling me to not harsh on him.. If I don't open the door he have to trying some more.. But he just went off..

Siraj : Why are you complaining like Kindergarten kid.. Like someone took your favorite toffee...

Rohit : He was knocking  door like 30 mins.. And you didn't open it.. Nor let us..

Rahul : So i have right to angry on him and sulk okk.. You all are just can't understand...

Jaddu : Then try to make us understand..

Rahul : I don't like to waste my time..

Virat : Now you are being rude..

Rahul : Not more than any of you..

Shami : I am leaving..

Rahul : Of course you all leave me like this.. I know you all just don't love me..

Rishabh : Not this emotional blackmail Bhaiya..

Sky : Ishu teach all of us that emotional blackmail...

They all just laugh...

With Hardik..

Hardik become sad and it's evening so he just went to drink to gain some strength because he can't talk to Rahul sober ..

Later the night...

In Their captain room with Rahul..

Virat : Rishu.. Did you get call from ishu and shubhu.. They arrived..

Shree : They told that they are going to reach here in 1 hour and now it's night.. So of course they both reach here long time ago..

Sky : They both always come to meet virat and Rohit arriving..

Rohit : I got msg that they reach safely.. But don't know why they didn't come to meet any one of us..

Rahul : They must be tried so may be they fall a sleep..

Siraj : We are also tried and want to sleep..

Rahul : oo.. That's not my concern siraj..

Siraj just roll his eyes..

They all are taking and someone brust into room running while huffing..

Jaddu : What happened Rishu and shree .. You both went to eat something naa.. Why you come running..

Rishabh : Bhaiya wo..huffing Wo..huffing Wo..huffing

Shree : First take a breathe or talk .. Don't do both together.. You are looking like a perfect pig

Rishabh ready to throw hands but virat dragged him away from shree and shree get glared from his teammates...

Shree : Now is it a sin to tell the truth?

Shreyas say sulking and they all just sign and shake their head..