Mahirat.. 🩷

Hiii..i hope you all are doing good..i just wanted to say that please no more request now.. I already have pending request to complete.. And i start a new Ishman book as I promise after my neet exam.. Name is "The Replacement Keeper" .. So please ... It was going to difficult for me to write the story..

___________________________________________

Request version :

@Sunidhi Jha2 ...Can you make mahirat Bl about playoff loss...the plot is.. Mahi being sad and vi go to him and All the social media trolls affecting mahi vi take care of him

@Prisha Sinha ... Can you write more bottom ms dhoni..

___________________________________________

18th may, in M. Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru.. Csk and Rcb play match against each other for determines the 4th team for IPL 2024 playoffs... And Royal Challengers Bengaluru registered a sensational 27-run win against Chennai Super Kings to occupy the final IPL 2024 playoff spot in the points table, on Sunday....

The fans of both teams accused each other of unruly behaviour after RCB beat Chennai in a final over thriller on Saturday..

Things turned ugly between the fans.The fans of both teams accused each other of unruly behaviour after RCB beat Chennai in a final over thriller on Saturday, 18 May.

As the RCB team basked in the glory of an incredible turnaround, the ugly head of fan wars rose its head on Saturday night...

While the RCB team hailed its fans on Twitter for their incredible support, CSK on the other hand hoped that its fans reached their homes safely on the night. Chaos ensued outside the stadium with fans from both teams accusing each other of unruly behaviour on the streets...

Some Rcb fans make fun of csk specially Dhoni.. Some toxic Rcb fans show virat jersey when csk bus was handling their hotel.. Some toxic fans say so many bad comments on Dhoni in twitter, Instagram.. All over the social media..

___________________________________________

I am not going to right a comments.. I also read the comments it's really not acceptable.. They all say so many bad things about Dhoni and make fun of him and course him a lot.. I respect Dhoni so much.. He is my idol.. He do
So much for india..I can't write that type of comments so i am sorry..

___________________________________________

Some toxic fans made fun of csk fan on street and made them cry..

It's not Virat and Dhoni fight.. It's just made worse because of some toxic fans.. Real csk and Rcb fans respect each other and never do this type of things..

Dhoni is clam.. A captain cool but je is also a human.. He also get hurt.. He also become sad.. He also need someone to take care of him..

In match when Dhoni get out he saw his natural response and after that in handshake Rch was celebrating and Dhoni because of his injury he can't stand for such a long time.. It was paining so he went to dressing room.. And some toxic fans troll him for that..

He is not a person who give so much attention to this type of people comments but he is also a human and have a feelings and heart..

After handshake Virat went to meet Dhoni in their dressing room..