Part- 1

-------♡☾-------

Jeena's pov:

Good Morning to myself. As usual these lonely mornings.
sometimes I feel like i need a partner and sometimes I'm just allergic to this lovey dovey stuff, lol.
Anyways I've to go to the cafe I work at part time, and then my university.

she studies in art stream at an university in Seoul, and is really good at painting and sketching.

Jeena's pov: (continued)

i woke up feeling a little dizzy, felt like taking a warm shower but I'm too lazy to even get out of the bed yet I have to sadly, ugh. Getting out of my bed, folding the sheet I stared at myself in the mirror.
finding myself beautiful for a while.
i went to the bathroom and took a warm shower just to look in the mirror and to hit the reality that I'm back to being ugly, haha.

I'm soo bored and hungry. grabbing the bread I kept it in the toaster and made omlet while doing so, i went to check my Instagram where I saw jin's story. Oh anyways, let me tell you, I'm a die-hard fan of Seokjin i lovee lovee lovee his songs, his personality, his everything. i know I might be sounding a little dumb but I'm just so whipped for this man.
But then i realise I can never get a man like him. :(

(Author is jin biased and i feel the same girl.)

Jeena's pov: continued.

Seeing his story, I realised he's releasing a new solo song, and as usual I cannot wait to hear it. I don't know how to explain you guys but I am so whipped for this guy.
I was listening songs in Spotify and then I saw my playlist which is full of jin's songs.
My friends are so supportive towards me about the obsession I have over him. They do sometimes laugh at me but only they know how whipped I am for this man.
Even in the cafe's playlist I most of the time end up adding his songs. My manager never ever heard about him or his songs.
But because of me, now even my manager is his fan. I mean, who can deny his charm? Haha.
Saying this to myself, i placed the omlet in the bread and ate my breakfast.
Watching the tv, I ate my breakfast and headed towards the bedroom.
doing my makeup, getting ready to go to work and then to my university.
I wore a mini skirt and a crop top over it, followed by styling a jacket over it.
drying my hair, I let it be open and packing my bag I left.

my bus arrived, i went inside. Having my headphone on my head and totally emerging myself in the beautiful lyrics of epiphany i stared out of the window to experience the motional air, admiring the sky and the nature I took myself fully into it.
After a while, i reached the cafe. opened it and started working.
A guy in a black hoodie with face mask and black sunglasses is the first customer today, he came even before I could start and arrange the tables.
I asked him if he was in hurry and he just simply shooked his head indicating a "no".
"Can't he talk?" i mumbled to myself, but yeah I care less so I just arranged the tables and quickly went towards him asking for his order.

Jeena: what can I get you sir? Your order please.

instead of telling his order all he did was type what he wanted in his damn phone?
not even fully 2 minutes but I heard him whispering on his phone talking to someone on the call. Can't he just use his mouth or does he stink?

Anyways, i care less. Paying zero attention I went on and started making the coffee and sandwich. Making it while listening music is so peaceful and something I find my calm in.

Completing it, i went to serve him and he again typed "Thankyou so much".
huh???? Can't he talk with his mouth??
This is so rude, maybe he has his reasons.

But like can't he talk?? I mumbled.

Vote.