Part- 19

-------❤️-------

Jin's pov:

I'm so scared for jeena. "Babe? Where are you? How are you? Are you even okay? I really hope you're, you can't imagine the amount of thoughts about you that are crossing my mind." Saying this to myself, I got into the car slamming the door hard and started driving as fast as I can.

Jeena's pov:

As I slowly opened my eyes, being helpless. I saw a tall manly figure walking towards me, all masculine a cute but cruel smirk, i could feel it that he was smirking all the time. I started screaming in lower frequency. My voice was no longer audible to anyone as I screamed my lungs out when I was first brought here. I could see him come closer to me, too close that i could feel him breathing on my neck. I still couldn't see his face, it was so dark. Just a tiny amount of light peeping in from a hole.

As I felt his breath on my neck, he smiled and I felt it too as his lips touched my skin and i flinched in pain and uncomfortable touch. He backed off, turning on the lights.

I was left it utter shock as I saw his face, i couldn't believe it was him. what did I do to deserve this? That too from him. I couldn't control my tears. I started crying, even though I didn't want to look weak infront of him, the memories came back and I couldn't hold it in anymore. How hardly I moved on from everything, only to come back at this?? What does he wants from me now?

As I tried speaking, collecting my guts, i uttered a word.

eunwoo?

What's wrong?

"Why did you bring me here? And that too like this? WHY AREN'T YOU SAYING ANYTHING???" i yelled at him. I was responded with a complete silence. This all is making me go insane but I cannot even take it all out of him unless he decides to open his damn mouth.

Eunwoo's pov:

The way she's so delicate, still the one Like ever she was. She's so numb, maybe i shouldn't let my intrusive thoughts win right now? Or should I? Why does she have to keep bombarding me with these many questions. I mean, ofcourse i could answer it all but still.

Anyways, now I'll do what I want to do with you, jeena.

Vote.