Part- 14

-------🎀-------

Jin's pov:

I waited in there for her to come out, I noticed how her eyes were lingering everywhere. She seemed so excited about something, she was almost jumping in excitement. her skirt, those shoes, those eyes full of love and excitement for something, I wonder what she is this excited about. I've never felt so curious about any girl like I am right now about jeena, i don't even know her more than 3 days but I already know she's the girl of my dreams. My love.

Jeena's pov:

I'm so excited about the concert, I can't express what i feel, this is day I've waited for years. I'm finally getting to see my idol in real, I've never believed he's real everytime i look at his pictures, his videos I feel like he's not real he's an angel. But I'm way more than thankful towards God for making me able to go to the concert see him and meet him. It's not really a big concert with more than 20 thousand people it's just a concert for 300 fans. We're so lucky to be able to get the tickets that too in the first row.

Saying that, I looked at my phone's wallpaper ofcourse it's jin on my lock screen. "Gosh, he's so ethereal". I mumbled to myself. With that I started walking away.
Waving Raya and Raha off I started walking. We all decided the exact time we're going to meet, the purple light sticks they said they'll bring one extra for me and I don't have to pay for it, they're so sweet.

i looked up and started walking, life never felt this easy and happy i feel like I'm on cloud nine, i should go buy some groceries. I don't have any.

There my eyes fell on a figure, all packed, a tall figure. Wearing sunglasses at 6PM? SERIOUSLY? even without glancing multiple times I knew who it was. "Not this guy again, uhh". I'm now something beyond annoyed I can't with him. Not again please,dear lord.

But why is he here?

(Short chapter :) )

Vote.