Part -6

-------♡☾-------

Jin's pov:

it's 10 pm, aah I'm finally home. taking off my jacket and pant I'm now left in my inners. Heading towards the bathroom there I saw, some laundry left of today's clothes to do. Tomorrow I'll have to give it to the maid. While packing them in a separate bucket I saw the mask and other clothes I wore in the morning at the cafe. Only to get reminded about that girl for the nth time in a day.

i don't even get it that why am I so into her? What kind of magic did she even do with her glares and glances?
Avoiding it as if nothing happened I went to bath.

In awhile,
Im done taking a shower, I'm not hungry as I ate enough food with jungkook at the cafe. In a second my phone just snoozed and I heard the notification tone. taking my phone up in my hands i saw that it was my manager. He texted "the tickets are sold." I replied "Ok."
Why wouldn't they be even sold? Who will ignore the opportunity of seeing THE worldwide handsome ?
Complimenting myself I drifted to sleep, only to dream about that girl.

In that dream I caught myself saying "Can't take your eyes off me?huh?".
um?Whoa? Isn't this something I said to her in the cafe today??
Am I crazy?? This is getting out of hand I want to see her as soon as possible.
I can't even wait for the night to pass now, i might go crazy.
OKAY.

fine, I'll go tomorrow morning to the same cafe with the same fit. idc anymore.
I don't even want to analyze the feeling I'm feeling right now. But it's just I can say I'm craving to see her. I wish I knew her name. ATLEAST?!

uh huh, I'll try asking tomorrow. What if she recognises me? I'll try letting out a weird voice, I don't want to annoy her.
but why do I feeling like seeing her? isn't she just a random fan?

wait..

Is this love?

Am I in love?

(Sorry for a short chapter though.)

Vote.