Part- 5

-------♡☾-------

jeena's pov:

Finally I'm home and i can rest some. But ugh then i remember I've to clean the house, do my laundry and cook for myself. UGHHHH only if I had someone to share my loneliness with, THIS IS GETTING SO ANNOYING SHOULD I FIND A LOVER FOR MYSELF ???!!!!!
or no, no man, i can't bare with those non needy arguments and stupid mood swings containing the part where you get jealous over them spending more than 1 hour with someone else!
No I don't want that.
Shrugging off my shoulder and relaxing for a half an hour, i got up to cook for myself while the clothes were getting washed in the washing machine.
until the curry is getting cooked i should clean the house, i thought to myself.
Borrowing the vaccum cleaner out of the cupboard I started cleaning the house and that's when I got lost in my thoughts.

Author's pov:

As jeena was cleaning her house, she got lost in her own thoughts trying to comprehend them and ofcourse those thoughts were about that type-talk guy. She had no idea what that ungrateful-to-use-his-mouth guy had an impact on her but she spent the whole day thinking about him and his familiar voice, she heard the phone ringing as she got snapped out of her thoughts seeing the contact name it was "delusional bitch 1" it's Raya, ofcourse jeena wanted to save her contact name something funny and suitable on her daily based personality rather than her name. as jeena picked up raya's call she screamed breaking jeena's eardrum.

she screamed like there's no tomorrow as jeena picked up the call, she said "okay, now can you continue with your reason and for what you actually called?". Instead of talkin' normally Raya just kept screaming and said "OHHWW MHHYY GWAADDDD JEEEENAAAA", as jeena heard her voice she got both scared and excited and said "WHAT IS IT RAYAAAAAA????!!!"
Only to hear "I GOT TICKETS OF JIN'S NEW RELEASED ALBUM THAT TOO IN THE FRONT DAMN ROWWW".

jeena's pov:

Wait what??? I thought to myself before I could even talk the phone fell from my hand and I almost fainted. Raya knew I wouldn't be in my conscious mind cause I've been trying to buy tickets since the last 2 freaking years AND GUESS WHAT????

WE GOT IT!
i couldn't even talk to myself, i was too stunned to speak i quickly grabbed my phone and started listening to all of his songs of that album just to make sure that I know each and every lyric perfectly fine. I don't want to sing the wrong lyrics or what if he gives me the mic to sing a line????
IM IN THE FIRST ROW HE MIGHT EVEN TAKE GLANCES AT ME??!!! i don't want to look dumb i should know each word.
And I continued singing each song of that album.

After awhile, having my dinner i drifted to sleep. Before I could sleep I took more like 6-8 outfits but couldn't choose one of them. Anyways I'll leave it on Raya and Raha.
thinking about the concert and Jin I drifted to sleep, only to dream about HIM.

Even in the dream he took glances at me, coming near me I heard him say "can't take your eyes off me? Huh?". I AM BAWLING. ALREADY.

wait what? I've heard this voice somewhere??

Vote.