introduction ( author's pov )

-------♡☾-------

Kang jeena is an ordinary girl. She's an orphan and is adopted by a high class family since they had no child, but as she grew up her mother and father both grew up a kind of hatred towards her which had no reason but just a pure hatred. At this point they asked her to leave their place with her belongings, find a job and settle in her life rather than being dependent on them, yet they somehow had a little amount of pity left for that poor girl so they agreed on sending her a pretty good amount of money for her expenditures.

Kim Seokjin, as you all know is an well known idol, world wide famous (and ofcourse worldwide handsome ).

Just imagine in here, other 6 BTS members are soloists and not together as a band, jin is a soloist as well just a bit more famous than the other six members.

Jeena's father is a well known businessman and has a good impact in the business world. Jeena's mother owns a pretty good number of restaurants, cafes, event conducting spots, banquets etc.

--❤️--

Everything above is just a fiction.
Thankyou for reading it and this is my first book so please bare with the mistakes.

(Im sorry tho).

Happy reading. :)

( Vote. )

What will happen between these two?