author's note:)

Assalam-o-alaikum!

It's my second story. I've been trendy # 01 in my previous writing. I hope you'll love it too.

Every event and character is my creation. I'm not a Korean native or anything related so I don't know much about their systems or places so I'll be using this as supposed places, try to understand.

It is totally different schooling system in our country as it starts at 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. in winter and 7:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. in summer. Our "high schools" are named as college and then for masters we attend universities. It's much different from other countries. Well we mostly attend schools or colleges at city on daily bases (people who are villagers) so they mostly are late when they comeback home, traveling through local transport or school buses.

It's really tiring situation when you have to wake up too early in the morning as you're elder daughter of the family. You've to prepare breakfast for yourself and other siblings and do other chores to help your mother.

Well, now it's changing totally coz you know, new generation problems.....laziness, stubbornness and a lot of other 'nesses'. So for better schooling and jobs opportunities... mostly families are shifting from villages to cities. Pakistanis can understand it. (Don't mind it my dear countrywomen and...if there are men too... sorry slip of tongue 'ladies' oops! Again I said it.. GIRLS...) I'm not a mannered GIRL, right na! Ignore maro .

My previous story is available on wattpad under the same account.

YOU'RE THE LOVE

Link:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/363738803?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=miasam0mia

Previous Story description:

Story of sudden turn of emotions and feelings....

Story of love and passion...

Social issues..family problems..

Read to know more.
☆☆☆☆☆