2 : whatever_your_name_is

Location: Lahore, Pakistan.

"Amman! Amman please, I need your help in packing my luggage. I've to leave at 10:00 p.m. I'll be late."
Wearing white trousers and a white loose-fitting shirt she used her fingers to comb her hair behind her ears she entered Amma's room, where Amma, opening the wardrobe, was keeping the ironed clothes in it.

"Do yourself. " Amma replied seriously, and she was stunned.

" I don't know how to do it. I can't find my things. It's really a mess in my room right now." She whined.

"I'm your mother not a maid. I'm missed when your in a need, otherwise no one even knows whether I exist or not" her mother said Annoyingly. She smiled at her childish behavior. She knew this for a long time. it happens when she was not able to give her time and now she was going to go far away from them. And for many years... that's why she was showing moodswings.

"Don't do it when you know that you can't be angry for a long time." Making a face, pouting her lips.

she ignored with a straight face and kept folding her clothes.

"Amman... Well, you didn't see that nowadays, if I am not paying attention, father's getting ready handsomely for the office. This morning, he applied gel on his hair, wearing the watch that I gave as a birthday gift, it seems he's going to see a new girl." She deliberately exaggerated the matter, and Amman(mother) was truly heartbroken.

"Why would he do it at this age?" Mother narrowed her eyes and turned towards her in a cowish manner. Shutting the door of the closet together.

She was wearing the cloak of nobility and innocence beating her eyes.

"I will leave today, who will keep an eye on father's actions after me or what if he brought a stepmother for me?" Making a crying face bringing tears into her eyes she started to put more reality in her acting, making her mother doubtful.

She was the only daughter of her parents who was born after they were married for twenty years. They'd given her too much pampering.

Her mother was innocent and It was not unknown. It was very easy to intimidate her.

She held both her hands and took her to the edge of the bed, and make her sit there. Mother hugged her with paled face . Then facing her she said,

"He wasn't like that Sabiha.." amman(mother) was really afraid.

She was controlling herself hardly from laughing. Hiding her smile she made a frown.

"You too were not like that, were you?" She started looking at her amman with fake disbelief.

"like what?"

"Like the one who are annoyed at little things." She rolled her eyes and amman realized that she was made a fool by her again. So, she tightened her expression and gave her a stern look.

"Now you will play with your mother?"

"So who told the mother to be angry with the child. I am going too far and you are angry instead making me leave with your prayers." When she complained like a child, amman was disheartened.

"How will I and your father survive without you?" She sobbed.

"How will my heart be calm there without you both?" She brought the tears in her big brown eyes again, now she was serious.

She was their only child. They were never separated before, not even for one day and now it was for many years. It was their right to be sad.

She was going to Korea for her higher studies.Since she recieved her mail from Korea, her mother's was not agreed to send her that far. Her father then comforted her and said she had to leave even if she's married so don't take it to her heart and let her fulfill her dream.

She had to live in hostel there. A son of her father's friend was settled there with his Korean family but she was not agreed to stay at their house.
But she made a promise to her father If she needed Any help she'll go to him.

"Okay amman, help me pack my luggage. Let's go to my room. I've bought everything I need, but take a look if anything is left." Rubbing her eyes she said in a hoarse voice and got up. Amman followed her to her room that was in upper portion.

Her room was heavily lighted. She was afraid of nights, she liked white the most that's why her room was filled with light colored things.
☆☆☆☆☆

After all the procedures and clearance she was now in the plane that was going to fly to Korea. She had her seat by the window. And her neighbor was still nowhere to be seen.

She opened her media player and inserting her hands free into her ears played some random song and started listening.

A few minutes passed and someone almost fall on the seat by her side. She was startled at this act. Her eyes snapped open, she looked at him with fire burning in her eyes and removed her hands free room her one ear.

"Can't you not do it like normal people." She growled in a low voice.

He smiled in response. He was hanging a camera around his neck. Wearing black pants and gray jersey. His shoes were black. Silky black hair roughly made.

"Honestly, it's amazing and satisfying to see others reacting all behaved in front of you while you're are being ill mannered." He said with a teasing smile spread on his pink lips and shiny slanted eyes. He ruffled his well made black hair with his hand.

She just rolled her eyes and again turned her attention to her media player.

"Well, where are you going?" He asked after a few minutes later. But she didn't answered because of her headphones on.

He clicked his tongue and sitting loosely in his seat he opened his phone from his pants pocket and started playing games.

Soon the announcement went off.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome onboard flight Batik with service from Lahore to Seoul. We ask you please fasten your seatbelts at this time and secure your things. We also ask your trays and seats are in upright position for take-off. Please turn off all your electronic devices, including laptops and cellphones. Smoking is prohibited during flight. Thank you for choosing Batik Airline. Enjoy your flight."

Everyone followed the given instructions and did as they were told. Air hostess were guiding them.

She was resting her head on the back of her seat when he yanked her earpods out. She opened her eyes astonished at his action.

"You really are something Mr. Whatever-your-name-is." She said gritting her teeth in agony. He smiled mechanically at her.

"You should fasten your seatbelt miss whatever- your- name-is." He said through batting his eyes like girls in the same manner like hers.

She almost laughed at that, wrapping the wire of handsfree around media player and then put it into her lap. Then fasten her seatbelt. Plane was now taking off. She shut her eyes tightly trying tho calm herself.

"It's Sabeera - my name is Sabeera Tahir." She told him diverting her attention from the weird feeling she was having in the pit of her stomach due to continuously decreasing gravity.

"Oh! I'm Jeong Jun Oh. Korean, traveler and photographer. I like to capture beauty." He said raising his collar.

"I'm going to Korea for studies." She said smiling.

"That's great. Which university and what's your major?" He bombarded with his questions. His eyes were showing his curiosity and interest.

"SNU, with interior design."

"I did my degree for photography from there too. It's a great university really, really. My friend's still there, I'd ask him to help you settle there and other things." They were now engaged in a nice conversation. They were laughing and talking on different topics.
☆☆☆☆☆

A/N:
I hope you will like it.
Don't forget to hit the vote button.
Feel free to comment and tell me about my mistakes or for any advice. 😍🥰