Chapter 2

The second the dishwasher door was closed Regina found she was pressed against it with Emma's mouth seizing her throat. She couldn't help the appreciating moan that broke the silence of the kitchen as the other woman pushed herself against Regina's back once again. Dinner had been a quiet affair though the dark hungry eyes which had watched her every movement had spoken volumes.

Emma's hand cupped the brunette's breast. Almost enticingly slow. A thumb grazed across her nipple, almost undetectable through her dress and bra. Jutting her upper half forward to gain more pressure became even more desirable when she heard Emma's gasp of pleasure as her ass grounding into her. Seizing on Emma's moment of lack of concentration Regina turned, pulling the other woman flush against her.

Both women gave a silent gasp as their bodies melded perfectly. Regina's heels gave her a small lift, meaning she had to duck slightly to take Emma's lips. She felt the blonde shudder against her, delighting in the feeling. She could taste the beer Emma had just drained. She could hear their lips smacking together, and feel their hearts race in their chests. She could feel herself falling, and knew the woman holding her would always catch her.

Emma hands were back on her. One driven so deep into her hair it was almost painful the other pinning her to the counter front by the hip. Feeling Emma's tongue slide against her own was like Heaven on Earth and made her head spin. Despite the passion and forcefulness of their kisses or the nips given to their respected partners' lips neither fought for dominance. Though Regina could feel Emma's fast approaching surge of control and it weakened her knees.

Regina's groan vibrated through her chest as Emma's hand danced across her skin. She felt the blonde's smug smirk. A slightly harder nip was given to Emma's bottom lip causing her to yelp slightly. The brunette grinned back into the kiss, gently massaging the damaged skin beneath her tongue. She felt Emma's knee move by the shift to her dress but the pressure she most needed to her core never came. Her knees however buckled at the feel of Emma's hand travelling passed her waist to lift the hem of her dress up.

Emma's hold on the older woman plus the tightness of the dress stopped the garment from moving further than a matter of inches. The brunette still groaned at the feeling of her lover's warm hands on those inches of thigh she'd revealed.

Regina couldn't help but chuckle however at the frustrated grunt from her lover as the black dress she'd been ogling at all night was now stopping her from getting what she wanted. What they wanted. "Bed?" Regina suggested breathlessly. In her daze all the saviour could do was nod. Another heated kiss was given before the blonde grabbed her hand and pulled her away from the countertop on shaking legs. The hand gripping her own was almost painful, though it was long forgotten when Emma turned to her as they reached the bottom of the staircase.

Whether it was knowledge that they wouldn't be caught by Henry or just the buzz of having Emma finally near her in longer than she could remember; Regina didn't know, but she didn't need to find out as the blonde was crushed into the adjacent wall. Emma let out a small wince of pain at the movement but by the way she seized Regina's offering lips the damaged wasn't lasting.

Their joint hands rested beside Emma's head, while the Sherriff's remaining hand wove its way into Regina's hair pulling her almost painfully into their kiss. It was all tongue and teeth, and the older woman didn't care. She could feel her heart beating at an erratic rate, or was that Emma's? A low groan sounded from within Emma's chest causing Regina to grin and push once again into the other woman. The receiving moan only spurring her on.

Regina's free hand had pinned Emma's hip to the wall, which by the way it had started twitching was clearly for the best. The only sounds which broke the silence of the house were their breathing and wet noises of lips meeting over and over again. The brunette's senses were being bombarded by Emma's touch, smell and taste. She was intoxicating.