Breakfast

My heavy eyelids fluttered open as I heard my phone vibrate against my drawers. 7 o'clock. Today is a special day and I better get things ready before I head out to practice in three hours.

I tossed the white sheets off my bare chest and scrambled my weary body off the king size bed. I'll fix my bed later. A yawn escaped from my lips as I stretched my arms out. I dragged my feet towards my closet to grab some sweat pants since I'm only wearing boxer briefs.

After putting on my sweats, I quietly ran down the stairs, trying not to make any noise. My beautiful kitchen was ready for me to work my magic.

It took me about thirty minutes to make five potatoes pancakes and boiled broccoli on the side. I quickly laid all the food on the table before running up the stairs.

I silently walked my way down the halls, not wanting to make a sound. I opened the door to my right, slowly peaking my head inside. Carrie was sound asleep. She has told me she never was a morning person but I just had to get her up.

I slowly tipped toed my way onto the bed. She was sleeping on the right side. I quickly slid into the sheets and wrapped my arms around her waist. Man it feels so good to hold her in my arms. After five minutes of embracing each other, she slowly began to flutter her eyes.

"Hmm." Carrie mumbled as she leaned towards my chest.

"Happy 26th Birthday babe." I whispered as I kiss her cheek.

"Thanks babe!" She softly said, smiling as she played with my scruffy jaw. "I wished you would've woke me up a little later though." She giggled as she gave me a peck.

I chuckled. "Nope, you got to get used to waking up early if your going to be spending the night at my place." I jokingly said as she whacked my chest. "Seriously, I woke you up early because I have practice at ten and I wanted to spend most of the morning for your day." I said kissing her forehead.

"You have practice today?" She quietly asked.

"Yeah at ten but after that, I'm all yours babe." I said as she raised her eyebrow.

"Um, aren't you mine everyday?" She jokingly said as I played with her hands. "So..what did you get me?" She asked, poking my abs.

"Ahah, you think I would give you the answer to that." I laughed as I leaned my head against the headboard. "You're gonna have to wait!" I said, as I received another whack from her.

"Aww, c'mon Mike! Just give me a hint at least" she asked using her puppy dog face. I just continued to laugh.

"I ain't falling for that, even though you look super cute doing it." I chuckled as she rolled her eyes. "Now come on, I made you some breakfast down stairs." I said getting up from the bed as I held out my hand to her.

"You made me breakfast?" She gushed as she grabbed my hand. "Vegetarian food right."

"100 % Vegetarian with some milk on the side." I joked as she punched my shoulder. "Ouch, stop hitting me." I laughed as I pretended to wince in pain.

"But I love hitting you." She giggled as I picked her up bridal style, running down the stairs.

"Oh my gosh! Mike you better not drop me." She screamed, clutching onto my shoulder.

AN: Sorry I took forever to post this. I spent the whole day with some of my relatives that had just came from Georgia. Sorry.