Your Baby.

"Here we are!" Carrie squealed as she parked the truck.

I hopped of the Ford F-150 and took in the view. "Wow!" I turned and gave her a smile. "This place is amazing. Beautiful."

"I told you!" She poked my sides. "Now, let's go get the stuff off."

We pulled the tailgate down. Carrie grabbed the blankets and the picnic baskets. Which left me to grab the heavy stuff. Paddle Boards.

"Welcome to Eufaula Lake!" Carrie spread her arms out before walking through the trees. I followed her through a trail that eventually lead us to the shore.

The warm breeze smacked our faces as we walked on the sand. "It's a good a thing there isn't any people around today." I said and put the boards and the sticks on the sand.

"More privacy for us." Carrie winked before setting up the blankets on the ground. My eyes couldn't help but stare at her body. She wore a white crotchet dress that revealed her peach bikini and her tanned body. And those legs, my god. "Eyes up here, mister." She cleared her throat and had her hands on her hips.

"Yes." My head snapped up and gazed into her green-hazel eyes. She smirked as my cheeks began to turn red. "I don't tell you that every time you stare at my body." I said and hovered my hands up and down my torso.

Carrie let out a laugh. "Fine." She said and whacked my arm. "So, what do you think about my family so far?" She sat on the blanket and pulled out some fruits from the basket.

"Your family is amazing, I love them, I love this town. I love anything that involves you." I sat and crossed my legs. I watched her smile as she threw a grape into my mouth.

"Score!!" She exclaimed after the grape landed on my tongue. "I'm glad you love it here."

"Yeah, it's nice coming to a hometown. It's like some sort of escape, you know." I grasped the water bottle from her hand and drank some. "This is where you came from and the people know you. They treat you like a normal person."

"I wish it was like that all the time." She stared into my eyes and tossed another grape into my mouth. "I guess, I'm still sort of getting used it. You know, the fame. It will never get old."

"And I like how you handle the fame. Seems like it hasn't changed you." I grinned when she had her hands and knees on the ground like a baby. "What? You're a baby now?" I joked as she slowly crawled in front of me. The next thing she did quite surprised me.

She took off her long crotchet dress, fully exposing her bikini and that gorgeous body of hers. "I'm your baby." She winked and sat on my lap. My hands immediately hung around her hips and played with strings of her bikini bottom. She ran her hands up and down my shirt. "Do you like that cowboy?" She whispered seductively into my ear.

Holy shit! She smirked as I bit my lip. My eyes closed as she began to kiss my neck. "Care." I groaned in pleasure as she began to move her hips up and down my pelvis. It was so hard to contain my friend down there in-between my legs.

Carrie smiled and looked into my eyes. She can tell I was totally shocked at her sudden actions. "I miss being with you like this." She whispered and started to lift my white shirt above my head. "Staying at home with my parents, prevents us from being intimate."

"Yeah, I miss it too." I smiled as her hands caressed my abs. "Thank god there isn't anyone around to bother us." And with that, she pushed me down against the blanket and pressed her lips against mines.

•••

The fresh water smacked my body as I got farther in. Obviously, I needed to cool down after that incredibly hot encounter with Carrie. She got me real good, never seen that side of her before and I liked it. There's nothing better than watching this sweet, good girl transform into her sexy side and it turned me on! Sadly, my friend in-between my legs couldn't hold it together. Which brought our make out session to an end. She got me hard, how can I not, when we were basically dry humping each other. I loved it but I did get a little embarrassed and so did she.

I hopped onto the long board as I got deep enough into the water. I stood and took in the amazing view. My ears perked up as I heard the sound of splashing. So I turned and I saw her swimming in with the paddle board. "Hey!" I smiled as her board was close to mines.

"It's so peaceful here." She spoke calmly as she hopped onto the board. I stretched out my hand to help her stand up straight. "Thanks."

"You're so beautiful." She smiled as I looked down at her.

"You're so hot." She replied back as we began to paddle.