Detention

Requested by @TimboDave

Feel free to DM me with requests!!
Art isn't mine: sumiko on pinterest.

~~~fem dom, punishment, teacherxstudent, spanking, humiliation, edging, denied orgasm, mistress kink, choking, overstim, fingering, oral, hair pulling, degrading (slight praise)~~~~

!!TW: this does contain an age gap, and some strong language!!

Ryder POV:
Westbrook Highschool is where I spend eight hours of my day, learning shit I won't use later in life and goofing off with my friends. School is so damn boring, we always find a way to get in trouble, the thrill is worth the detention. This time, I did something nobody has ever dared to do: look inside Ms.Winter's secret drawer. She never lets anyone near it and will glare at you like she wants to kill if you if you ask what's in it. Because I'm a dumbass who just wanted a little entertainment, here I am underneath my teacher: writhing and moaning like her personal slut as she stretches my ass with her fingers as my punishment.

Maybe I should have just started a food fight.

**FLASHBACK**
"Dude, just do it," Aaron—my best friend—urges as he slightly pushes me towards the classroom.

"I mean...i'm not chicken or nothing man, but what if she's in there? What if I get caught? Ms.Winters will kill us!" I say, my eyes darting around the empty hallways.

"Us? nah bro, she'll kill you, I ain't going in there." Aaron corrects, laughing at my pain.

"Some friend you are." I deadpan.

"Just do it, pussy." he taunts.

So I do. I open the door to Ms.Winters classroom and I instantly feel like something bad is going to happen. I don't see her, so I make my way to her desk, my hands shaking a little. "Toughen up Ryder, this is nothing. What could she keep in a lousy drawer any way?" I chastise myself for being scared. My hand lands on the handle of the drawer, the cold metal feels nice against my flushed skin. I slowly pull the drawer open and—

What the fuck?! Dildos, ropes, vibrators, cock rings, butt plugs, chastity cages, paddles, lube, ball gags. She has a shit ton of kinky shit in here? Is she some sort of pervert? Who the hell—

Suddenly, my hands are behind my back and I'm bent over the desk. I feel the soft figure of a woman before I hear her voice. "Tsk tsk..." i hear a disappointed sigh "oh Ryder, I knew you were stupid but I figured you'd have enough common sense not to snoop through my things." the cold voice of Ms.Winters sounds through my ears. I feel her icy fingers wrap around my throat as she continues holding my hands behind my back. She squeezes and I start to panic.

"Calm down, slut." She says flatly, her grip tightening slightly.

"Let me go! what are you doing?!" I say, trying to get out of her death grip.

"Naughty boys get punished Ryder. And you, have been a very naughty boy. How much of a slut are you that you cannot listen to simple instruction? I'm going to enjoy ruining you." she says simply before releasing my throat. I sigh in relief, but just as I do, I feel her hand come down on my butt harshly.

"O-ow what the fuck!" I yelp, straining even more against her. "How is she so strong?" I think.

"I want you to count each spanking Ryder. If you mess up, we start over." She says, her voice suddenly sultry.

"Is this even legal?! Get off of me," I say harshly, but I feel my dick jump at the thought of Ms.Winters spanking me. She simply laughs at me.

I can't let her do that, I'm Ryder Peters. I'm not going to let a woman spank me, that's fucking crazy. If she thinks she's going to try and dominate me she's insane! I continue struggling silently before I feel a cold rush of air against my ass.