chapter sixteen

How you gon' go on war with a God, and beast.
You don't need guns, you need heart.
You weak.

Chermains POV.

I believe Robyn is possessed by the devil. My child is slowly being swallowed by darkness. Our imaged will be tarnished by her actions. I can't believe she refused to go with me, she claimed to love that product of darkness. She said she was going to remain by him and she broke my heart. After all the hard work, I can't believe that she was going to end up like this. She is pregnant by a nobody.

I am not going to let her destroy her future like that. I'm holy but I will sell my soul to the devil himself for my kids happiness. "Darling, you don't get it. These people ain't going to help us. " my husband said as I paced.

"They will. " I said.

"What did Robyn say to get you all riled up like this." Ray asked me.

"She refused to come with me. She claimed she was in love, happy. Ray, she is still pregnant. " I revealed what was bothering me.

"What did you see when you looked at her, was she happy? " he asked.

"It didn't matter what I saw. " I replied. Robyn wasn't going to be with no killer.

I quickly opened the door when I heard a knock. "Jeremy, Ray and I need to talk to you. I kn-- " I was interrupted when I saw Edward also here. I only requested Jeremy not him. He shut the door after Jeremy and I saw the panic on my husband's face.

"Ray Fenty! Mrs Fenty! Glad you guys are back in town. " he said and I saw the cold glint in his eyes that made my spine shivers.

"We back now. We are ready to fix what is broken. Our daughter's mistake we can fix. " I said to him.

He smiled looking past me to my husband. "Told her everything? " he asked Ray. "No, " my husband replied.

He slide something out of his jacket and I gasped. He placed it on the table.

"How did my man end up dead at the harbour? " he asked Ray.

Ray pushed me behind him. "I didn't kill him. " Ray said.

"Then we have a problem Ray. The problem of too many witness. Many people knowing about my operation is a risk, I always told you that I needed something in return in order for your family to live and I don't have your daughter now. " he said taking a sit, playing with his gun.

"You are going to have Robyn, I promise you that," my husband reassured him.

"When ? " Edward asked.

"Chermain is working on that. She is going to come home. Isn't that right darling? "Ray asked me.

"Thats right," I replied.

"That's no problem, I'm a trusting person. We'll wait it out together. Jeremy show them," Jeremy stepped up and showed a video on his tablet.

"RAY, THAT IS DYLANS HOUSE. " I lost my temper as I saw my son's house.

"That is his house and it is under surveillance. One mistake and it goes up in flames. He may not die though but you grandson and daughter-in law will. " Edward said and I jumped on him, attacking him.