16. If I could use my tounge...

Her pov,

The kiss was unexpected...

I feel his power and dominance when he pushes his tounge right inside my mouth and bends me a little back as he holds my waist.

Now everyone can see that I am someone important to him.

After the kiss Levi looks at me and then looks back at the soldiers, who are now in complete silence.

"Does anyone has a problem here?" He asks, nobody dares to say anything. 

He turns back to me.

"You did great, princess." He says brushing my hair behind my ears. I blush intensely and look down, avoiding his eyes.

I can see the soldiers' faces have gone from suspicious to a mixture of jealously and contempt.

Some of them even sneer at me, as if they were thinking "how can a random girl get so much attention from Levi, when we are all brave warriors?".

A few of them can not stop frowning. Levi's words were certainly unexpected, but he certainly managed to change the mood and the way people see me.

"If anybody has a problem with her, they have a problem with me then." He says to the soldiers.

His words are full of confidence, he is not afraid to face anyone who dares to create more trouble for me. 

"You're accepted now." He whispers to me as we leave the training centre, I feel his hand on my lower back as he leads me to private room.

Leaving the soldiers and all the chaos behind us.

Now that the incident has ended in a surprising and positive way, the tension that I was feeling disappeared. I am happy that everyone now knows that I am important for Levi. He whispers to me as we leave.

"Now, I have only one thing to do before we go on with out day."

"What's that?"

"I'll show you, how you could have defended yourself against Eren." He says as he stares right in my eyes. 

"You mean when he pinned me down?"

"Yes, excatly." He closes the door behind us. "Obviously, Eren is a trained soldier, he's strong and smart. A girl like you had almost zero chance with him. Yet you could have handled the situation by surprising him."

"Like how?"

"Get on the floor." He demands.

"I... What? On the floor?"

His gaze is serious so I lay on the ground wihthout a word waiting for him to talk. Then he's getting on top of me like Eren did.

He pins me down with even more power, yet he doesn't even tries at all. He looks down on me with different emotions. 

He had me excatly were he wanted me to be.

"Now, it's very simple. You have to make room for yourself to escape this position, since like this you're under the attacker's mercy." My mercy... He thinks to himself.

"When someone sits up here, on your torso, they are doing it because they know they are stronger than you, like this, it is very easy for them to throw final punches at you. Now to break the grip on you,  you have to do something that will disrupt that balance."

He explains yet I'm so lost in our positioning that I lose track of his words. He notices and tries to hide that upcoming smirk of his, to clear his throat and raise and eyebrow.