Chapter 11: Sensual Escapades

As Taylor, Selena, and Karlie strolled through the picturesque campus of Columbia University, the eyes of their fellow students followed them, whispers trailing in their wake like a curious breeze. Unbeknownst to Taylor, Dianna had already stirred the pot, sending a juicy tip to Gossip Girl about Taylor Swift's rumored love triangle with the Morrone brothers.

Spotting the trio from across the quad, Dianna couldn't resist the opportunity to insert herself into the drama she had orchestrated. With a calculated smile, she made her way over to them, her loyal minions in tow.

"Well, well, well, look who it is," Dianna announced with faux surprise as she approached Taylor, Selena, and Karlie. "Taylor Swift, the belle of Columbia, gracing us with her presence. And who do we have here? Selena and Karlie, I presume? How delightful to see you all together."

Taylor exchanged a cautious glance with Selena and Karlie, a sense of unease creeping over her as Dianna's presence loomed before them. "Hello, Dianna," she greeted, her tone polite but guarded. "What brings you around here?"

Dianna's smile widened, though there was a glint of mischief in her eyes that Taylor couldn't ignore. "Oh, you know, just enjoying a leisurely stroll through campus," she replied smoothly, her tone dripping with insincerity. "It's such a beautiful day, isn't it?"

Selena shot Taylor a knowing look, sensing the underlying tension in the air. "Indeed," she replied with a forced smile, her eyes narrowing slightly as she sized up Dianna and her minions.

Karlie, ever the peacemaker, attempted to diffuse the tension with a polite nod. "Nice to see you, Dianna," she said diplomatically, though there was a hint of wariness in her voice.

Dianna's smile remained fixed, but there was a calculating edge to her gaze that set Taylor on edge. "Well, I won't keep you ladies any longer," she said sweetly, though her words held a subtle threat. "Enjoy your stroll. I'm sure we'll run into each other again soon."

After the class ended, Taylor lingered behind, her mind swirling with questions and doubts about the complicated situation involving Michele and his brother, Carlos. As she approached Michele, her heart pounded with anticipation, her determination driving her to seek answers to the burning questions that plagued her thoughts.

"Michele," Taylor began, her voice hesitant yet resolute as she caught his attention. "I need to talk to you about something important."

Michele turned to face her, his expression a mixture of curiosity and concern. "Of course, Taylor," he replied, his voice gentle yet guarded. "What's on your mind?"

Taylor took a deep breath, steeling herself for the conversation that lay ahead. "It's about you and Carlos," she confessed, her words faltering slightly as she struggled to find the right way to broach the sensitive topic. "And this... love triangle that seems to be unfolding between us."

Michele's eyes widened in surprise at her candid admission, though a flicker of apprehension crossed his features. "Taylor, I..." he began, his words trailing off as he searched for the right response.

But before he could continue, Taylor interrupted with a sense of urgency. "I need to understand what's going on," she insisted, her voice tinged with frustration. "I can't keep pretending like everything's fine when there's clearly something... complicated between us."

Michele sighed, his shoulders slumping with resignation. "You're right, Taylor," he admitted, his tone tinged with regret. "We need to talk about this, but not here. It's... too public."

Taylor nodded in understanding, a sense of determination rising within her. "Then when?" she pressed, her gaze locked with his in silent plea.

Michele hesitated for a moment, his mind racing with conflicting emotions. "Tonight," he finally replied, his voice tinged with uncertainty. "Come to my place. Carlos will be there too, and we'll discuss everything."