Chapter 35: Farewell, New York

"Hey Upper East Siders, Gossip Girl here. Today is the day we never thought could arrive. The day our very it girl Taylor Swift is getting married to who? Her bad boy stepbrother Ian Somerhalder. What scandalous secrets will be revealed at this star-studded affair? Will love conquer all, or will Upper East Side drama tear them apart?

As Taylor descended the grand staircase of the Empire Hotel, her heart fluttered with anticipation. She found her parents, Charlize and Edward, waiting for her at the bottom, their faces radiant with excitement.

"Mom, Dad," Taylor exclaimed, a bright smile lighting up her features as she approached them. "What are you doing here?"

Charlize enveloped her daughter in a warm embrace, her eyes shining with maternal pride. "Sweetheart, we wouldn't miss this for the world," she replied, her voice filled with love. "Today is your special day, and we want to make sure everything is perfect for you."

Edward nodded in agreement, a proud smile playing on his lips as he placed a hand on Taylor's shoulder. "We've been busy preparing the wedding arrangements," he explained, his voice tinged with excitement. "It's going to be a day to remember."

Tears welled up in Taylor's eyes as she looked at her parents, overwhelmed by their love and support. "Thank you, Mom, Dad," she murmured, her voice choked with emotion. "I couldn't ask for better parents."

Charlize brushed away a tear from Taylor's cheek, her gaze filled with affection. "You deserve the world, darling," she whispered, her voice filled with sincerity. "And today, we're going to make sure you get it."

As someone knocked, Taylor opened the door to find Selena and Alain standing before her. She greeted them with a warm smile, her excitement palpable.

"Selena, Alain, it's so good to see you!" Taylor exclaimed, stepping aside to let them in. "What brings you here?"

Alain's eyes sparkled with enthusiasm as he replied, "We couldn't miss the chance to be part of this special day, Taylor. Where's Ian? Today is his day."

"He's in his room, probably getting ready," Taylor replied, her voice tinged with excitement.

As Alain made his way to Ian's room, Selena turned to Taylor with a gleam in her eye. "Come on, Taylor, let's go pick out the perfect wedding dress for you," she suggested, her voice filled with excitement.

Taylor's heart skipped a beat at the thought of finding her dream dress. "Yes, let's do it!" she exclaimed, her eyes shining with anticipation.

With Selena by her side, Taylor felt a surge of excitement as they headed to the bridal boutique. Today was the day she would find the gown of her dreams, and she couldn't wait to begin this new chapter of her life with Ian by her side.

Alain entered Ian's bedroom to find him still sound asleep, snoring softly. With a smirk, Alain approached the bed and gently shook Ian's shoulder.

"Come on, sleepyhead, wake up!" Alain exclaimed, his voice filled with amusement. "Your wedding is today!"

Ian groaned and rubbed his eyes, still half-asleep. "What time is it?" he mumbled, his voice thick with sleep.

"It's time to get up and get ready!" Alain replied cheerfully, pulling back the covers and exposing Ian to the morning light.

Ian squinted against the brightness, his expression a mix of confusion and disbelief. "But it's still so early," he protested, trying to burrow back under the covers.

Alain chuckled and grabbed Ian's arm, pulling him into a sitting position. "No time for beauty sleep, my friend," he teased, his tone laced with amusement. "You've got a wedding to get to!"