✦First Day✦

As the group sits around, preparing their respective journals Lyric leans over Kamari's shoulder watching. Kamari chuckles at Lyric's playful pout and turns to face her, raising an eyebrow inquisitively.

"Why you lookin at me like that?" she asks, a hint of amusement in her tone.

"So when is it gonna be my turn or is Kai Kai just your favorite?" Lyric moves to sit on the desk in front of her.

"How'd you know about that?" Kamari wonders.

"I dunno I just know somehow, I got this feeling like it was me kissing him but at the same time being kissed by you. I guess our minds are more connected than we thought," She leaned back and swung her legs gently.

Kamari nods at that, a faint grin tugging at the corners of her lips.

"Maybe soon," Kamari mused, her voice teasing, "You know we're always thinking about you,"

Lyric's pout turned into a playful grin, "Yeah, but I want more than just thoughts~" she teased back, nudging Kamari's shoulder.

Kamari chuckled, leaning back slightly, "You'll get your turn, just be patient baby,"

Lyric grinned wider, "I'll hold you to that,"

She leaned in to give Kamari a quick peck on the cheek before pulling back with a mischievous twinkle in her eyes.

"Mari can I get a turn too~" Haven said from the other side of the room.

"Maybe if you're lucky," Kamari teased back.

Haven raised an eyebrow, a smirk playing at her lips, "Guess I'll have to wait and see then,"

Lyric leaned in with a playful pout, "Wow, your just gonna cheat on us?"

Kai'veon got up and hugged Kamari's neck, his tone teasingly possessive, "No," he glared.

Kamari chuckled hugging both Lyric and Kai'veon, "Never mind they said no," she teased, giving them a squeeze before releasing them.

"Damn, I tried," Haven sighed.

Kai'veon pouted this time, "We want a kiss,"

Kamari leaned in closer, her breath warm against Lyric's skin as she pressed a lingering kiss to her cheek, her lips trailing softly along the curve of her jaw before pulling away, a teasing smile playing on her lips.

Turning to Kai'veon, she met his gaze with a playful twinkle in her eyes. Leaning in, she brushed her lips against his, the touch soft and gentle, sending a shiver down his spine.

"Satisfied?" she asked.

"Can I get another on the lips?" Lyric asked.

"Alright," Kamari chuckled.

With a gentle tilt of her head, she closed the distance between them, her lips meeting Lyric's in a soft and tender kiss. Time seemed to stand still in that moment, the world around them fading away as they shared a brief but intimate connection. When they finally parted, Lyric's smile was radiant, her affection for Kamari shining brightly in her eyes.

Jordan gagged, "Damn was getting freaky over me not enough?"

Kamari shot Jordan a mock glare, her lips curling into a playful smirk, "Oh, please, like you didn't secretly enjoy being in the middle of all that," she retorted

Jordan sucked his teeth, "Yeah, yeah, keep telling yourself that," he leaned back in his chair.

Someone knocked on the door and Darius went to open it revealing Jake standing there. Jake entered the room, his expression friendly as he glanced around at the group.