Waking up

She rolls over feeling a body under her making her jump away falling off the bed with a thud making her wench in pain. She looks up seeing the man from the coffee shop staring at her like she's stupid.
Albert: what are you doing done there.
Y/N: um I fell of the bed, also I never got your name?
Albert: it's Albert, he gets out of the bed and walks to the bathroom.
She sits on the floor not sure if she should leave or stay after all he helped her she was so confused why would he help her she's no one special.
She gets up off the floor as Albert walks back into the room.
Albert: I can take you home but I work in an hour so hurry up if you want a ride.
Y/n: oh okay thank you, she looks at him while he puts a shirt on, she quickly looks away.
As the walk down to his really nice car she wonders what he does for a living, he must make a lot of money if he can afford this car and house. He takes her home and leaves right after he drops her off.
She goes in her small ass apartment getting ready for her second job so she can afford her apartment not everyone is made of money.
She heads to work at the local diner when she sees Albert with a man she's think she's seen before isn't he the founder of umbrella why would he be with him.
She decides it's not her business she goes about her day at work helping other people and noticing through out her time that they are being very quite and hiding something anytime someone walked by they would stop talking tell the person was gone.
She was getting more curious as the time went on wanting to know what was going on. But when she went to go over there the guy left Albert. So she stops and walks away and goes back to doing her job.