Get The Family Back

Chapter 1

Shawn's pov

I took another picture. The Grand Canyon look beautiful! It was the perfect temperature. "Maybe one day you'll take your family on a trip!" I heard a voice say. I turn around. It was dad. Even though he's dead, he still comes in at times I need him. I chuckle, "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Shawn what happened to us?" he asked. I gave him a confused look. "Were all fine." I told him. "Are we? You haven't seen Addy or Jack in two years. You may talk on the phone, but that doesn't beat seeing each other!" he told me. I nodded, "You're right." I said. He smiled, "Get the family back together!" he told me. I nodded and he left. I sighed. "Do they even want to see me?" I thought. I continued taking pictures.

Jack's pov

I sat down next to Rachel. I out on the movie and went to go make the popcorn. "Nice wife, nice house, and nice job." a voice said. I know that voice it's "Dad?" I asked turning around. "That would be me." he said. I smiled, "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Get the family back together. You guys are falling apart." he told me. I nodded, "I don't even know where Shawn is though." I said. "Find out and get the family together." he said and walked away. I guess the family needs me.

Addison's pov

I walked around my room at The Matthews' and threw my pillows on my bed. "How are you doing kid?" a voice said. I spun around, "Dad?" I asked. "That's me." he said. "What are you doing here? You usually come when I need help." I asked. "You do need help. You miss your brothers. Try to get them back together. You haven't seen them since you were 7! That was two years ago! Get them together! Addy, I told your brothers to get the family together. But you're the one I'm counting on. Please listen to me Addison." he told me. I nodded, "I'll do my best." I said. He nodded and left. I hope I can figure out how to do this. I need a plan.

A/N: And there's chapter 1! I hope you guys enjoyed! And if you're wondering who plays Addison, Annie from Bratayley does. She's pictured above. But thanks for reading please vote!!!! :)