They Need Each Other

Chapter 4

Addy's pov

"Alright class! Turn in your papers then you can leave! Have a good winter break!" Mr. Turner said. Mr. Turner is my English teacher for 4th grade English. He's really old. I sighed and turned in my paper. I stood up and was about to leave with the rest of the kids until me called me over. "Y-yes sir?" I asked nervously. "Ms. Hunter, the English paper you wrote last week. It go a 66%." He told me. I gulped "Oh." I said looking down. "What happened? You were one of my best students! Now you turned into one of my other students!" he exclaimed. "I-I don't know. I've just been stressed out about something that someone wants me to do, but I'm not sure if I can do it." I told him. He nodded, "Well if you ever need to talk, I'm here." he told me. I nodded and was about to leave until I remembered something. I spun back around. "Mr. Turner?" I asked. His looked back up at me. "Has there ever been a time in your life when something is broken and someone wants you to fix it, but you're not sure if you can?" I asked him. He smiled, "All broken things can be fixed." he responded. I smiled and thanked him. Then I left the classroom. Now how am I going to explain this to Cory and Topanga?

Dinner

Ah dinner here. It's basically where we goof off or freak out. Tonight, freak out. I was picking my dinner. "Are you not hungry Addy?" Topanga asked. I shrugged. After a minute of silence I couldn't stand the guilt anymore. "I have to tell you guys something." I said. Everyone looked at me. "I-I got a 66% on my last English paper." I said biting my lip. "Alright Addy! I've taaught you so well!!" Maya said. Everyone decided to ignore her for now. "What? You've always been so good at English Addison!" Cory exclaimed. I shrugged, "I don't know how. I guess this whole week I was just stressed out." I responded. Topanga sighed. "Addison, what are we going to do with you?" she asked. I shrugged and ate some of my dinner. "What were you distracted about?" Cory asked. I was about to respond until RIley cut me off. "Were you daydreaming about Ross Lynch again?" she asked. My face turned bright red, "What!? No!" I said. Her and Maya laughed. "It was just Christmas." I mumbled. Cory and Topanga sighed. "Addy, I did invite your brothers, but I'm not sure if they can make it." Cory told me. I sighed and nodded, "I just want my family back together." I said. I stood up, grabbed my plate, and left to go to my room.

Chet's pov

My kids are breaking. Shawn can't settle into one place and Jack thinks he has the perfect life, but he doesn't. And Addison doesn't even have her biological family and she's starting to fail English! These kids of mine need to pull it together. They all need each other! Shawn can teach Jack that his perfect life isn't perfect, Jack can help Addy with her school life, and Addy can show Shawn that he needs to settle in because others need him. They all need each other and can help each other.

A/N: Yay another chapter! Thanks for reading everyone! Please vote! :)