Christmas Eve Part 1

Chapter 5

Addy's pov

"Wake up Addy!!!! It's Christmas Eve!!!" Auggie shouted. I groaned and put a pillow over my face. "Go away Auggie. I'm not in the mood." I told him. He jumped on my bed. "WAKE UP!!!!" he shouted. I shot up. "Go away! I'm not in the mood!" I told him. He glared at me and kept jumping on my bed. I groaned and laid back down. I put the pillow over my face and tried to go back to sleep. He just wouldn't leave. "Fine I'm up!" I told him. He smiled and got my clothes I laid out the other night. It was a red and plaid skirt with a red long sleeve shirt. I also had black leggings under it. He left and I got dressed. I left my hair down and walked downstairs.

"Morning Addison!" Topanga said putting a plate of bacon on the table. It was just her and Cory at the table. "Morning." I said sitting down. "I'm sorry for leaving the table yesterday and failing my English paper." I told them. They smiled, "We know you are and it's fine. And your next English paper you better pass, and you better explain this to your brothers." Cory told me. I groaned and grabbed a piece of french toast.

Later

We were setting up the rest of the Christmas decorations. I put another ornament on the tree. The bell buzzed and Riley went over to it. "Who is it?" she asked. "Grandma and Grandpa!" Mrs. Matthews said. Riley buzzed them in. They walked in and we all said hi and hugged. The Josh came in. I saw Maya and she looked in love. Oh gosh. I smiled, they do kind of look cute together. "Well hello." Maya said to Josh. He rolled his eyes and tried to ignore her. "Um...Hey Addison. Haven't seen you in awhile." he said. I chuckled and waved. I went upstairs and wrapped presents. I already wrapped Maya's, Riley's, Cory's, Topanga's, Auggie's, Mrs. and Mr. Matthews', and Josh's presents. Eric and Morgan couldn't make it and still no word on Jack, Rachel, and Shawn. I sighed and wrapped Rachel's present. It was a bracelet, then I wrapped Jack's present. I got him a new tie with his favorite color. Then I wrapped Shawn's. It was a tripod for his camera. But inside Jack and Shawn's boxes for their presents was a note. I told them that I saw dad and we need to get the family back together. And I also included my school picture.

I sighed and put the presents under my bed. I hopped on my bed and traced the chevron bedspread. I hope that they come. I miss them so much. Why did they ever leave me? Why did I ever let them go? I grabbed my iPod and put on Christmas music. I strung lights over my room and fixed my decorations. I hope that they'll come.

Cory's pov

Someone knocked on the door. I walked over and opened it. "Shawn!?" I asked. "Cory!?" he said mimicking me. "YAY!!!!! YOU MADE IT!!!!" I yelled and we tackled in a hug. Topanga ran upstairs to get Addison. "So how's the job?" I asked. "It's good. Lots of traveling." I said. I nodded. We kept talking till Addy came down.

Addy's pov

Topanga came into my room. "Addy, we have a Christmas present for you." she said. I smiled and grabbed her hand as we went downstairs. Topanga covered my eyes and said, "Ok. Guess what it is?" I thought about it. "Um....Is it a new bike?" I asked. "Nope." she said. "Um...Ross Lynch?!" I asked excitedly. Everyone laughed. "No." she said. "Um... A TV?" I asked. "Nope." she said. She took her hands off my eyes and I saw, "SHAWN!!!" I yelled and a ran to him. He picked me up and spun me around. "How ya doing kid?" he asked. "Good now!" I said. He put me down and we just talked for awhile. One down! One to go!

About an hour later we were getting ready to eat. I guess Jack couldn't make it. I was disappointed, but at least I have Shawn. We all started to eat then there was a knock at the door. 'I'll get it!" I said and I ran over. I opened the door and someone grabbed me and threw me in the air once he sat me down, I knew who it was. "Jack!" I said laughing. I hugged him. "Hey Addy." he said. I let go and hugged Rachel. Then I grabbed their hands and walked them to the table. Everyone said hi to them and we finished dinner. Now I just need to fix our family.

After dinner we went to open presents. I ran up to my room and got the presents under my bed. I carried them back down and set them under the tree. I just hope that my idea works. We opened presents for awhile then Jack and Shawn got to my presents. They started opening them and I held my breath. I hope this works!

A/N: Cliff hanger! But they're all back together! Yay!!! Addy's outfit is shown above. I'll update maybe today...? I'll try! But I'm going back onto the schedule Wednesday, probably won't follow it though. But thanks for reading! Please vote!! :)