Let's Try!

Chapter 8

Shawn's pov

Addy just had a total melt down. I went up to her room and knocked on the door. "Addison? It's Shawn." I said. No response. I knocked again, "Addy?" I asked. No response. I twisted the knob, it was locked. I went into Riley's room and went out the window. I went all the way down to Addison's room. I opened the window and crawled in. I looked at Addison's bed and she was sleeping. There were tears on her pillow and on her cheeks. I wiped the tears off her cheeks and sat down on her bed.

She woke up a few minutes later. "If you're here to say goodbye, I don't want to hear it." she said. "No, I'm not going anywhere for awhile." I told her. She looked down at her pillow. "Why can't he stay?" she asked me. I picked her up and put her on my lap. "He's busy." I said. "I know, but I need him! WE need him!" she said. I nodded, "We do. We definitely need him." I said. "You guys really feel that way?" a voice said. We turned around and saw Jack at the window. "Of course we do!" I said and Addy nodded in agreement.

"Guys I need you too! But how will we get this to work?" he asked. I shrugged. We all started thinking. "Try talking to your bosses!" Addy said. "My boss probably won't let me." Jack said sighing. I nodded in agreement. "Keyword, probably! You haven't tried!" she said. "Ok, I'll try if you try." I said. Jack nodded, "Ok. But this time Addy, you can't cry when we leave. Ok?" Jack said. "Ok. I won't." Addy said. "Well, I'm gonna go back home, this time for real. I'll call." he said. We said goodbye again and he left. Addy and I talked for awhile until she fell asleep.

I stood up and looked around Addy's room. She had a bunch of pictures of her and The Matthews with Maya. She also had a lot of gymnastics pictures and more. I smiled then thought. "I missed so much of Addy's life. Both me and Jack." I frowned. Now I understand why she's saying we're breaking, her and dad. I do miss my family, they're right. We need to stay around more!

I walked downstairs and everyone's heads turned. "Is she ok?" Mrs. Matthews asked. "Yeah she's fine. And right." I said. "I do need to stick around more." I said sitting down. Everyone nodded. "Should I finally settle in somewhere?" I asked. "Yeah Shawn, I think you should." Cory said. I nodded. Tomorrow I'm getting together with my boss and going to ask him if I can settle in finally.

A/N: And there's the next chapter! Thanks for reading and please vote! And the pictures Shawn saw are pictured above! :)