Jack's Back

Chapter 13

Addy's pov

I was eating breakfast at The Mathews because Shawn can't cook. There was a knock at the door and I ran over and opened it. "Jack!" I screamed. He picked me up and spun me around. "What are you doing here?" I asked as he stopped spinning me and walked in the house still holding me. "Well I got new job here." he said. "You did!?" I asked. He nodded, "Yep. I own a company here." he said smiling. "That's amazing!" I said. He laughed. "Where's Rachel?" I asked. "Right here." she said as she walked in. "And you're ok with this?" I asked. She nodded, "It's for the best." she said. I smiled, "Yep. It is." I said.

Later at Topanga's

"So Jack, where's your job at?" Shawn asked. "About 30 minutes away. My business in California sent me here to have the business moved." Jack said. "Well as long as you're here, I'm fine." I said. They both nodded in agreement. "So Addy, when's your next gymnastics match?" Shawn asked. "You mean meet?" I asked. They both shrugged. "Saturday." I said. "Well I'll be there." Shawn said. Jack nodded, "Me too." he aid. "Good. Coach wants me to do this hard trick off the beam. I'm going to need all the support I can get. I still can't land it." I said. They both nodded. "We know you can do it." Shawn said. Jack nodded, "You're you. You never quit." Jack said. I smiled, "Thanks." I said. Then we finished our evening.

A/N: I know short chapter sorry! The next one will be longer and about Addy's meet. And remember! The character ask  is still up! I can't do it if I don't have questions!!! Please comment or PM me questions!!! Please!! Thanks for reading please vote!!! :)