This is My Family

Chapter 17

Shawn's pov

I signed Addy up for a new gym awhile ago, it was a lot better. She was still in cheer and gymnastics and she was amazing. She even beat her old team in a meet and now she can land the trick. Her old coach has even asked us to come back, we of course denied her offer. Jack lives in a house close to the apartment complex and we live above Cory's place. We all are happy with our lives and life's going great! I'm now a stayer and can prove it. My job is taking pictures around New York and writing reviews. It's perfect.

Jack's pov

My life is now perfect. My job is a lot better now than before. I'm now there for my siblings and proving I'm the older brother. I thought my life was perfect before, but I was wrong. It's perfect now that I have my family.

Addy's pov

I'm at a new gym and it's amazing! I compete in cheer and gymnastics! I'm a lot better now then with my old gym. The coach has even asked for me back. I've denied her though. I'm doing a lot better in school now. It's easier because my brothers help me. My brothers are now there and I'm happy. I didn't fail you dad!

At Topanga's

It was just me and my brothers at Topanga's. We were celebrating my win at cheer. We were all talking when I saw something. My brother's saw where I was looking and turned around. "Those are my kids. See you did something about it and look at you now! You guys are back together! You're happy! You guys have completed my task. I'm proud of you guys." dad said. Then he left. "Did you guys see that?" Shawn asked. We nodded, "Guys. We made dad proud." I said. They smiled and we left. When we were out of the bakery I said, "Next task. Make Shaty happen!" I laughed. Jack laughed to and Shawn rolled his eyes. "And then we'll chase all the boys away from you!" Shawn said. Jack nodded, "Hey!" I said. They ran away and I chased them. Soon they both grabbed me and threw me in the air and caught me. This is my family. It may be crazy and dramatic sometimes, but I love it still.