1

"hello sirs! Welcome to the sunnyside adoption centre,how can i help you?" The receptionist asked.

"We would like to adopt two children please" the handsome black hair man said with his whisker smile,the receptionist is already fawn all over him openly right now and the passerby staff are also fawning over the two handsome couple

"I-uh yes sure,please wait here and we will prepare a room for the interview to begin" The receptionist said as she quickly go and do her work while the said boy look at his husband.

"Bin-ah, can't you hide a bit of your annoyingly charming aura? It been 7 years now and it still the same reaction" the brunette said,his arm folded over each other and a frown on his face as he glare at his husband who grinned.

"I'm sorry baobei, I can't help it. I'm born handsome hao-ah" Zhanghao rolled his eyes,hitting hanbin's arm whereas hanbin only giggles,succededly annoyed his beautiful husband.

"Sirs,please come with me to the room" The receptionist smile,guiding the two to the room.

.

"Guys! Guys! Someone will get adopted!!" A loud kid scream throughout the corridor.

"Hey rick,you heard that?" The brunette little boy asked his best friend who nodded.

"I'm not deaf kyubing" he said,while turning the page of the book his reading.

"I'm going to tell gonukkeu and ppodori!!" Gyuvin said excitedly as he sprint towards the other room where the two kids are.

Ricky only shake his head at the other and continue reading.

.

"Can you two introduce yourselves?" The head asked the two.

"I'm Sung hanbin,26 years old and this is my husband Zhanghao,27 years old.We have been married for 7 years now and we finally decided to have a kid.We both have a stable job,I am the owner of a cafe and my husband is a high school teacher" Hanbin introduce.

"Okay,thank you Mr Sung for the introduction.My name is Caren lee,the head of this centre" Mrs Caren smile,shaking both Hanbin and Zhanghao's hand.

"Now,I will ask some questions to prove you can be their trusted parents and the paperworks you need to sign" The two nodded and the interview section begins.

Hanbin and Zhanghao straight away marry after they graduated from high school,a crazy idea but they did it.They had been married for 7 years,focusing on their careers and themselves,having no other room for other things.

When they reach the 7th year,their family start to pressure them to have a child and of course biologically speaking, man can't have children so they force them to adopt someone.They are in desperate need of grandchildrens,wanting cute childrens running around the house.

Funny thing is,their parents are only in their late 40s since they all married young so they still have lots of time.Besides that,hanbin have an older brother,jiwoong who already have a child with his husband Matthew but they still want hanbin and hao to have one too.

While hao's family are more worser since hao is an only child so they are more desperate.

Both Zhanghao and Hanbin's parents are best friends and they also live the same house and call it the old people shelter when they are not even that old.It an excuse for real.

"Alright,thank you Sirs.If you want,you can go and see the childrens but you absolutely cannot touch them without the staff's permissions.You can only touch them if they approach you first" Mrs Lee said and the two once again nodded.