4

"Hao-ah!!!" A loud shout calling for hao from the living room.

Huh? There is only one person here who would call him that...hanbin?Why is he shouting when there are kids? Wasn't he playing with the kids? Hao thought as he walk towards the living room.He was just doing their laundry and leave for a few minutes and this happened.

"Hyung!!" Hanbin whine,pointing at yujin who is biting his arm while his hyungs are all laughing.

"dad!! no hyung!! only papa!!" Gunwook remind hanbin that pouted in returned.

"Just shake him off,bin" Zhanghao sigh,his arms folded as he stare at the bite,it doesn't look like yujin bite him hard.

"no bin paaa" Gunwook whine and hao only nodded, squishing gunwook's cheeks.

"I did but look" Hanbin wiggle his arms that succededly made yujin let go but the boy came back and bite his arm again.Hao sighed,sitting down infront of them and pulled yujin and place him on his lap,facing him.

"yujin-ah,you can't bite your dad's arm when you're hungry,just make eating noise and he will know" Hao explained and the baby nodded.

"mamm?" Yujin said.

"sure,okay" Hao smile as he pampers yujin with kisses everywhere on his face.

"pa~ we want kisses tooo" Gyuvin and gunwook said,their small hands hugging hao's arms.

"eii!!" Yujin make angry noises as his hands try to get his older brothers away from hao.Ricky only stood behind yujin so he won't get hit.Hanbin had went to the kitchen sink to wash his bitten arm.

"Yujin-ah! our turn!" Gunwook angrily pout,slightly pushing yujin making him got pushed back but of course ricky is there to catch him.

"ehh no pushingg,everyone will get kisses" Hao panicked.Haiya this is what happened when you have no experience having a kid but have 4 kids at once..

"give yujin to me,this naughty kid need to have a little punishment" Hanbin smile wickedly,grabbing the wiggling yujin up.

"don't tease him too much" Hao sighed once again as he pat his lap for gunwook to climb on.

"now,baby.Watch your papa pampering your hyungs" Hanbin carry yujin with the position of yujin looking in front.

"ahh paaa" Yujin whined but sadly got ignored by hao.

"ok gunwook-ie" Hao smile widen as he starts to pampering kisses all over gunwook making the boy giggles.

Next is gyuvin who also pampers hao with kisses after his papa did it to him and lastly ricky who shyly come up and sit on his lap.

"Our Ricky" hao smile fondly before he pampers ricky with kisses.Ricky close his eyes tightly,his cheeks and ears redden,giving in to the affection he had never received before.

When hao was done,ricky still look at him hesitantly.Zhanghao smile widen when ricky volunteers to give him a kiss on his cheeks.

"Now I'm jealous" Hanbin pout,sitting down next to hao with yujin still wiggling to escape from his embrace.

"Dad's turn!!" Gyuvin grinned and they all lined up Infront of hanbin.

Hao giggles at the sight,they look so cute lining up for kisses.

Hanbin gladly accept it as he pampers kisses on yujin first since the baby is already on his lap.Not like hao,his is a bit rougher to express his aggression on his kids,though he only kisses them on their cheeks.

Only gyuvin and gunwook return the aggressive kiss while ricky stay the same,giving hanbin a soft peck on his cheek like how he did to hao.Yujin also giggles a lot from the kisses,he even squeezed hanbin's cheeks hardly in return.