8

Don't blame me for loving wild hao and hanbin </3 

Summer holiday is still not over so they decided to spend it at their grandparents house.Hao's mother had spammed him a housand of message just for asking and demanding him to stay at their mansion and so hao had no choice but to obeyed or else his mother would spam call next.

"Nāināi!!! Yēyē!!! Gandmama!! Gandpapa!!" Gyuvin and gunwook shout loudly,barging inside the house to run to their grandparents who happily welcomed them.

"My grandchildren!!" Māmī Zhang smile widely,hugging gunwook tightly while gyuvin hugging Bābā Zhang.

"Welcome,your brother is already here" Papa Sung said to hanbin who nodded.

"Play with nāināi and yēyē and jiwon-ie! Come on boys!" Māmī Zhang beamed,dragging the two boys to where jiwon is with Bābā Zhang follow behind them.

"Go and rest first honey,we will prepare breakfast for you all.Eomma knows you guys haven't eaten right? Considering you came this early" Mama sung hug hao,patting his head after.

"Yea,we had only eaten snacks because māmī is too excited to see her grandchildren so we had to come early.Not only that eomma! She keeps spamming and threatening me with messages to bring them over!" Hao pout, complaining to mama sung who laughed.

"You know how your māmī are hao-ah.Don't worry,eomma will talk some sense to her later" Mama Sung wink at hao.

"Thank you eomma!!" Hao peck her cheeks,and in return Mama Sung also kiss his cheek.

"Hey hey,that my wife there" Papa Sung warned hao who stuck his tongue out.

"Appa,leave them be" Hanbin laughed,squishing hao's cheek to make him stop.

"Appa!!" Jiwoong shout from outside.

"I'll go first honey" Papa Sung said as he walk towards Mama Sung and gave her a kiss on the forehead and Mama Sung also gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Don't be jealous of your son-in-law" Mama Sung tease making Papa Sung pout.

"Ew,ugly" hanbin rolled his eyes at his father who only glare at him.

"Shut up son, You're just the same" Papa Sung said and that actually hits hanbin while hao snickers cause it true.

"Aihh,no more debating! Your son need you" mama sung pat Papa sung cheeks,making his attention to her.Hao had stood Infront of hanbin and laugh at his face,hanbin only "tsk" at hao.

"Okay, bye love" Papa sung gave Mama Sung a last kiss on the lip before his wife whine and hit his chest.

"Go! Sung Do Yun!" Mama Sung said annoyedly while Papa Sung only laughed at his wife reaction and go to his oldest son.

"Already old but still the same!" Mama Sung said,earning a laugh from hao and hanbin.

"You two go and rest,matthew and eomma will make the breakfast" Mama Sung said and the both of them nodded.

"Thank you eomma~" hanbin said as he drag hao to their room at the third floor,using their house lift.

The mansion is a three storey house.First floor is where the grandparents are,second and third floor are just guestroom.

Hao and hanbin have their room at the third floor.Their room and the kids room are separated but still side by side.The four kids rooming together,they trust ricky and gyuvin can take care of the two youngest so it fine.

Matthew and jiwoong are the second floor,they use only one bedroom while the other rooms are the other guest room.

Why haobin's family don't want to use the room at the second floor are because: