Chapter 50

POV: Natalie

"DO WE LOOK HOT? I FEEL LIKE WE LOOK HOT," I shouted in her ear over the loud music.

"WE LOOK AWESOME," Sophie replied her arms around my neck.

"NO WE LOOK AWESOME," I repeated what she said grabbing her cheeks as I almost fell losing my balance.

"YOUR SO DRUNK," She giggled spinning me around slightly.

"NO, I'M NOT," I burped. Totally am.

"DO YOU WANT ME TO BRING YOU TO ATHENA?" She asked amused while also gesturing with her eyes to both of our girlfriends drinking some drinks and keeping an eye on us from afar.

"NO I'M STILL ANGRY AT HER," I patted her hair like she was some pet.

"I'M ALSO ANGRY AT MY GIRLFRIEND," She smiled.

"TWINSIS"

"TWINSIS," We yelled at the same time while laughing together.

"OH I KNOW WE COULD GET BACK AT THEM," I gasped.

"YES WE COULD KILL THEM," She nodded her head in excitement.

"NO. NOT NOW TOO MANY PEOPLE. AND ANNE AND DELILAH AREN'T HERE SO THEY CAN'T HELP US MURDER THEM," I shook my head.

Anne is the sweetest girl I have ever met but she loves murder documents it's freaky. Sometimes I worry that she'll snap and murder one of us.

And Delilah is just dark. I have no doubt that if we asked her to help off someone she would happily say yes.

"RIGHT TOMORROW," She nodded

"YES TOMORROW," I agreed.

"HOW DO WE GET BACK AT THEMM NOW THJN," She slurred her words. And she said I was drunk.

"WE KISS," I had an Epiphany.

"NO I WANT TO HAVE REVENGE NOT GET PUNISHED," She shook her head.

"NOT A REAL ONE. WE FAKE IT BY GRABBING EACH OTHER'S CHEEKS AND TURNING AROUND SO IT LOOKS LIKE WE ARE," I elaborated.

It was something I saw in a movie one time.

"YESS BUT IF WE DIDIN'T HAVE SCARY GIRLFRIENDS I WOULD LOVE TO KISS YOU FOR REALS," She got emotional.

"MEE TOO," I cried slightly.

"LET'S DO THIS," She grabbed my cheeks making me do the same then we turned around in a swiftly which was harder than expected due to the fact that it was crowded.

It was nice having her forehead pressed to mine as we giggled.

That was until we were dragged off each other.
Damn, it didn't even go 10 seconds how did they come so fast?

"YOU CANT KEEP US APART SHE'S MY JULIET," Sophie shouted as a pissed Mia dragged her away.

"AND YOU'RE MY ROMEO," I shouted back to her trying to reach her but my mean girlfriend lifted me up her shoulders and carried me upstairs to our room.

We have our own apartments thanks to our parents but we mostly just stay at mine since it's closer to school.

"What the hell was that?" She shouted throwing me onto the soft bed like I didn't weigh anything as she closed the door miffing the music out.

"What was what?" I asked confused because I wasn't sure which part she meant.

Like the part where she thinks I cheated on her? or the part where she took me away from my Romeo?