Chapter 57

I'm done

I'm completely and utterly done with her.

I have no idea how I could ever have liked her.

I hate her.

That's what My Kai has been repeating
Over five minutes and yet when I offer to turn it off she insists on watching.

"Seriously when is she going to jail?" She shook her head on my breasts.

"Baby she-

"NO SPOILERS," She interrupted me as she abruptly rose.

"First of all, You have watched this show many times. Second of all I already told you I haven't watched it and Third of all why the hell do you keep asking me if you don't want to know?" I rumbled in annoyance.

"Just because I watched it doesn't mean I remember and you could have totally texted my moms to ask how it ends and I'm asking Because I wanna know," She spoke like I was stupid for even asking.

"WHY WOULD I TEXT YOUR MOTHERS ABOUT A SHOW?" raised my voice.

I'm already pissed that she convinced me to watch this stupid show, It makes me want to kill everyone more than usual.

"I don't know Mi Amor, why would you?" Her tone was accusing as she lifted her cute eyebrows.

"So let me get this straight, You want to know what's happening but you don't want to know," I ignored whatever she was trying to accuse me of

"Exactly I don't understand why that's hard to get," She shrugged and stole chips from my bowl.

"I'm not going to talk to you anymore because you're annoying me," I turned my attention back on the dumb show trying to slow my breathing.

"Mi Amor?" She poked me on the cheek after a few moments but I paid no attention.

"Mi Amor," She poked again.

"What do you want now?" I turned to face her pausing the show and putting the remote back on the bedside table as she had her finger up no doubt to poke me again.
There are so many things that I love about that finger but poking isn't one of them.

"Do you think that she'll go to jail?" She grabbed my hand instead playing with my fingers calming me down.

"Baby it's a fox," I smiled letting my eyes travel down her body as her abs showed slightly.

Today is the last day of sleeping at the perfect hotel.

After we watched TV in the living room she cooked food for me.

Well, she ordered food and took credit. It was actually funny how she thought I didn't notice.

I mean she didn't even try to hide it.

At least I don't think she did.

In fact, I didn't even know that's what she was doing until she confessed the whole thing crying and apologizing repeatedly.

It took everything in my power not to laugh and comfort her.
And now we are in the bedroom.

I know even if she doesn't that she is overwhelmed.

She lost her virginity and that's overwhelming so she just needs a lot of reassurance. Something I will do

But only for her no one else.

I know I lost mine too but I'm weirdly enough not freaking out.

I'm often calm in stressful situations but panic in small not so stressful moments.