𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐞 : 🪄𝐏𝐭 25

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠🎶 (  𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐛𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐣𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐨 )
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" i want them executed , their heads handed to me on a silver platter , their history wiped from the walls of the palace "

As Jungkook recalls the painful words uttered by his beloved queen, his heart weighs heavy with distress.

Even as Taehyung grips his arm with a shaky hand while recovering in the chamber bed, Jungkook is distraught by the harm that has befallen his beloved.

The audacity of the perpetrators to commit such a vile act against the queen fills him with rage, for an attack on the queen is seen as an attack on the kingdom itself.

Despite his clouded judgment, Jungkook cannot deny the depth of his love for Taehyung.

Taehyung is his everything, his beginning and his end, the one for whom he would move heaven and earth.

If Taehyung wishes for his enemies to be executed, then so shall it be.

Jungkook's resolve is strengthened when Diana, locked in the dungeon, confesses to her and Jungkook's mother's evil deeds and their involvement in Taehyung's attempted murder.

He has long suspected his mother's malevolence, and now she has crossed a line by harming the one he loves most.

Today marks the execution of the former queen and Diana, the daughter of the Duke of Warrington.

They will meet their end by the king's sword, their heads laid low, the sentence to be carried out during the court trial.

Jungkook kisses his queen's cheeks tenderly, feeling the slight groan escape Taehyung's lips due to the pain from his injury.

Tears well up in Jungkook's eyes as he kisses Taehyung's neck, then rises to dress for the trial.

With solemn determination, he dons his regal attire and secures his sword at his side.

-----

As Jungkook arrives at the trial, the regal guard awaits to escort him to his throne.

All hail him as he ascends, his gaze cold and unwavering as he takes his place. The wails of his mother fall on deaf ears as he grips the armrest of his chair with resolve.