Lucky In Love

~(Y/N's) POV~

Everyone was at the Floody Waters water park, where Danny, Sam, Tucker, and I were in line for the Terror Mountain water slide.
"Man I love the water, girls, bathing suits, and the occasional opportunity to administer mouth to mouth resuscitation." Tucker said spraying some breath spray as Danny started tugging on his tank top stating "Geez it's hot, aren't you sweating Sam?" We turn to face our goth friend as she told us "Regular people sweat, goths, we simmer."

I lean into Sam smelling her while I stand beside Danny, "I think you're overcooked." I tell her and she lifts her bat cape to smell, "Wooh! I reek." Tucker then sprayed her with breath spray as she said, "Yet another reason to get out of the sun." She holds her cape over her like Dracula and she walks off to the bathroom. A shadow casts over us and we look over our shoulders to see Dash and Kwan with water
guns.

"Watch our place in line will ya?" Dash asked as we crossed our arms and Danny retaliated with "How can I? I'm in front of you." "Not anymore." Dash says as he shoots us with the water gun and Danny, Tucker, and I are sent into the fountain. water gun and we're sent into the fountain. "Well, this is humiliating," Danny and I muttered. "But oddly refreshing." Tucker said to us when then our ghost senses goes off.

"Well this isn't. We've got company, Tuck." Danny and ai both say while we look seeing Johnny 13's shadow appear making everyone scream and runaway in fear. "It's Johnny 13's Shadow. We've got to find a place to go ghost." I say looking to Danny who nods his head and we both quickly get up running away as we hear Tucker say, "You two do that. And I'll stay here in case any of these girls need mouth-to-mouth."

Danny races into the women's room and I was about to tell him only for him to be pushed out by Star and Paulina as they point at the sign. He almost falls but I quickly catch him while I glare at Paulina and Star, "Hello! Ladies room." Star says as she points to the sign on the door. "I'd tell you to go to the men's room but I don't think you qualify." Paulina says with a smirk as her and Star high-five.

I roll my eyes at the two while I grab Danny's hand and I rush us both over to a big sign and we both go ghost. We both fly up in the air and fly to Shadow as Danny gets his attention. "Hey tall, dark and formless, remember us?" Shadow punched Danny in the gut before grabbing us both and slamming us into Terror Mountain as he proceeded to beat us up a little more before screaming in our faces. "I'll take that as a yes." I say along with Danny as we both stare at Shadow.

Shadow starts to nosedive towards the sharp ends of the fence and an idea hits me. "C'mon Slick, let's see how well you mix with water!" I take control of the nosedive as we crash into the water and Shadow dissipates into nothing. We phase-out of the water and Danny kicks the emergency drain lever and we watch as the pool drains along with Shadow. "Enjoy your trip through the sewers! Oh and if you see Monday's meatloaf say hi for me!" Danny called back I giggled shaking my head us both not noticing Paulina behind a building staring straight at Danny with a smile.

Danny and I revert back and we both hop over the fence to be met with Paulina as she asks, "Danny? You're the ghost boy?! (Y/N)? You're the ghost girl?!" Danny and I stare at Paulina with wide eyes seeing she had saw us revert back to normal.

Danny and I run as the news anchor gets to the scene. "Amity Park rocked today by another random attack from the pasty-faced ghost kids known as Inviso-Bill and Jill the disappear-o." We both then quickly saw what the news anchor said while we both say to Sam and Tucker, "Guys we've got a problem." We turn behind us looking to Sam and Tucker as Sam says, "I'll say. Inviso-Bill? Jill the disappear-o?"